Chapter 11

3 Months Later

Olivia's P.O.V
So today I'm 6 months and I have to go to the doctor for my checkup on the baby. I'm showing quite a bit, but not to the point when you aren't able to see your feet. So Matt couldn't come to this appointment because he said he was going over to Lauren's house to help her boyfriend, Hayes out with something. So I asked what, he told me he was going to help him put together a shed. It sounded a bit suspicious but in all honesty I trusted Matt.

I got to my appointment and signed in. The same thing as last time happened when they put the jelly stuff on to see the baby. I was out of there in 20 minutes all they said was that my baby was healthy and so was I! But I really wanted a water-birth so I asked about that and they said that my due date was June 8th. It was April and I was so excited and that lady said that she would get all if the stuff for me.

I got home and had a little bit of a stomach ache so I went in the hot tub for a little. Then I got dressed and laid on the couch and was watching TV when I fell asleep.

I woke up around 3:45ish and checked my phone. Matt texted me at 3:02 to meet him at Lauren's house at 6 for dinner.

Matts been there all day, so I texted him to tell Lauren that they could come over for dinner. But they insisted so I guess I would be there at 6 for dinner.