Chapter 2

Matts P.O.V

I think I was starting to fall in love with Olivia Rose. She is everything I wanted. A girl who is smart, pretty, and respectful. She never asked me for a hug, kiss, autograph, or my number which made me realize that either she didn't know who I was or she was being respectful to how I felt inside.

I texted Olivia "brb" and got my lazy ass out of bed to go grab some food. I got chips, cupcakes, and some Twinkie's and a couple Dr. Peppers and went back up to my room. I changed the channel on my TV and decided to call Olivia. I just couldn't stop thinking about her. I called her up and asked her if she wanted to go to the beach with me. When the word "yes" slipped out of her mouth my heart skipped a beat! I was so happy I almost had a panic attack. I asked her what beach she wanted to go to and she said Miami. I asked if she lived in Miami and when she said yes I freaked out. My body was so excited it didn't know what to do with its self. I tried my best to keep calm but into the phone I said "OMG ME TOO!" We talked for a bit and decided to meet at the beach around 3.

Olivia's P.O.V

We meat at the beach at 3 once I saw him I had this huge grin on my face! I dropped everything and ran into his chest gave him a huge hug. I went back to get my stuff but when I saw something and someone I was familiar with my jaw dropped.