Chapter 10

Olivia's P.O.V
It was finally the weekend and time to move in! Yay! Matt said that he already moved all of the things into the apartment and went shopping for food! I LOVE FOOD! So I was happy but I was a food obsessor, so I would probably have to go shopping again because I doubt he would have bought what I wanted. Then he also brought in all of my stuff except my clothes and hockey gear. The clothes are in the apartment but there were so many Matt didn't know how to handle them. Then the hockey gear he offered to take but I begged him to leave it at my parents place because they had the ice rink so I could practice!

I walked in and my eyes popped! Everything was in there but there was some big contraption under this black tarp, to be honest I was mad because Matt told me the apartment was finished. So I walked over to it and looked and turned to Matt, "It's not what it seems," Matt says. So I lift it up to see boiling water and steam only to realize it was a hot tub! "I LOVE HOT TUBS," I screamed. I didn't even care, I ripped my clothes off and jumped in. I was in for maybe like 10 minutes then I had to go and cool off for the baby's health! But a lot happened in that 10 minutes😘😍That's all I'm going to say!

So I got out and laid on the couch naked, too lazy to get dressed! Matt came over and sat next to me! We sat there for about a good hour, and did many things! So we went in the hot tub for another 10 minutes and then I was tired. I got out, put my PJs on and climbed into bed with the sweetest man ever!😴