Chapter 8

Olivia's P.O.V

We walked into the doctors office and signed in. My heart dropped when I heard Olivia Rose called. I kissed Matt and went in. The young doctor came into the room with me to get my height, weight, and asked me why I was here. I explained everything to what I ate to leading me here now! So she told me that the doctor would be in soon to examine me.

I was bored so I went onto Twitter and Instagram before I heard a knock on the door, the doctor slowly walked into the room. It was an average age lady who seemed really sweet. We talked about what was wrong and then the hard question came out from the doctor "did you have any unprotected sex lately?" "Yes" so she talked to me about that not being to safe and all I could say was I know I was wrong, so she had me take a pregnancy test. Within 10 minutes the test was a bulging positive. The lady told me how she is going to put jelly on my belly and see the baby through this machine. We saw the baby! It was so cute!!!!! She told me that I was 3 months, then asked if I wanted to know the gender, so I said sure. The baby would be a girl! Yay!

I went in the waiting room to talk to Matt about it, I was actually starting to get excited about this baby! I could tell Matt was too! So I texted Kayla the news. She was so happy for me and asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her later. Of corse I said yes!