Chapter 16

Matts P.O.V
So I just really felt like I didn't want to be with Olivia anymore. I am not sure why.

I needed to clear my head. So I went to the mall! Maybe I could pick up some babes that don't have a baby hanging from
their boob. I just don't know what happened maybe it's that I don't like the idea of having a baby in our life. Maybe it's Olivia changed from an amazing girlfriend to a mother really fast. I mean Jami was a accident! So I guess that doesn't make it any better!

Maybe counseling would be good for me. I could talk about my feelings and that will help me decide what I want to do with my life.

I went to the mall and there were tons of lady's there. But I wasn't really in a romantic mood. So I went shopping in a few stores for some clothes. I went in a baby store but when I walked in this young, sweet worker asked me if she can help me with anything. I was about to walk out when she asked me what was wrong. I just told her the story, and to be honest I think she felt pretty bad for me. She told me her shift was over in 20 minutes and I was free to talk to her about things, so I waited.

We went to Starbucks and I ordered my usual but it felt strange because I felt like I should be ordering Olivia her drink. But instead I found myself ordering this lady a drink.

Olivia and Jami are great but this woman is better.