Chapter 17

Olivia's P.O.V
So Matt has been acting really strange this week and I don't know why. I don't know why nor do I want to. But for one thing I really don't like it. He has treated me decent but he treats Jami like shit. I have been hating it. So, while he went to the mall I decided i was done. I packed up Jami and I and all of the toys. I wrote Matt a note:
"Matt,
Jami and I are leaving you right now. I feel as though you haven't been treating me like usual and loving me. I'm starting to have second thoughts on every thing. I am extremely upset on the way you treated MY daughter. She is my baby and I love her! You have treated her like a piece of shit off the street. If you think anything Is going to ever change it better start with your love for Jami! I'm going somewhere until I feel as though it's a good time to come back!"
Bye- Olivia and Jami

We walked out the door and put to the car. I don't wanna stay here. I'm leaving and heading to NY. We drove to the airport I just bought a ticket to the last flight with only one seat and I told them Jami could sit on my lap.
I walked through the airport with my suitcase handle in hands. I felt so confident! Jami and I went to the nearest food place and got a bagel and I got one for her but she probably won't eat it all so I will. I walked to the gate all excited. On the plane I'm going to find, call and buy the place. Since my modeling job I have so many more millions left I can buy whatever I please! I'm thinking of a place where you can have a nice view of New York City. I think I should be on fire place considering they're pretty expensive and most can't really afford it. I really hope it all works out.