Chapter 14

Matts P.O.V
We had a great time at the baby shower Olivia is due in 3 weeks now so we had to do some finishing touches with the baby's bedroom. We also picked the name, Jamie Marie Rose.

The room was a light purple. We had a plaster hanging on the wall, and it said •Jamie• on it! We had a white crib in the room. And it had a couple yellow polka dots on it.

I'm so tired from doing all of this so I took a nap while Olivia was on her way home with the dresser.

Just great! More work! I'm so tired. So when Olivia came home I would be in charge of putting that together too.

Later on Kayla was coming over with her boyfriend Evan! We were going to have pizza and Evan and I were going to order the wings and get some root beer and watch some football!

So, Olivia walked in the door and plopped down on the couch and screamed "Matt the dresser is in the car."

I walked out to the car and grabbed the dresser but I found something other than a dresser.

I looked and found a card on top of the box with my name on it. I opened it and it had pics of the baby. It also had a note with it that said:
~ "Matt I have been keeping something from you. I really love you and this was hard to keep because I'm so excited, but the baby isn't due in three weeks. It's due in three days" ~