Chapter 4

Matt's P.O.V

Olivia and I decided to just forget about that asshole.. Oops I meant Andrew.

Olivia's P.O.V

We took a seat in the beach towels that were joined. We started talking about our lives when he leaned in and all of the sudden I feel my body leading in and falling forward along with him. Our lips connected like magnets and we just were attacking each other's lips! I felt his tongue gently enter my mouth and it started to feel everywhere. My body started to tingle and I realized what was happening and I wasn't letting it happen at the beach. I had done "it" before, I mean I was 19 years old and I wasn't the perfect 19 year old. He just kept making out with me but I finally stopped and backed away slowly, as I my my hand on his chest and was hinting him to lay down. I Laid down next to him and grabbed his hand and intwined his fingers with mine.

Matt's P.O.V

I have to admit that the kiss between Olivia and I was intense. I started to feel my body jiggling all around and I just wanted to go and attack every part of her body, but I couldn't do that right now. I could tell we had strong feelings for each other. It was strange but felt good in a way, almost like I knew her from somewhere, but I couldn't figure out where.