🛏🛏🛏🛏🛏4️⃣

"hdjandkanfma bRuH thE AutHor nEEds TO SaTOp WiTh thE ClIfFhanGerS," kaminari said becoming simba or whatever his name is from the lion king.

"kami i said stop breaking the fourth wall," kiriuwu said 🤦‍♂️.

"dAd don't be sad, when you can be GLaDe," minapinklady said attempting to cheer up he r f a t h e r.

"ok man."

the magically like always kiri was glade uwu.

then they was like and then the high kiddos who was 🚬 420  were now not high cus you can't be high and sleeping.

and wow the 🌞 was up and they could mine again and hats what they did.

"ok gays pack ur stuff and leave," kiri said yeeting everyone except bakugo uwu out of his household.

"hey uh what should we do in the next chapter?" kaminari asked looking at the other gays in front of him.

"uh so what we have left on the list so far is despacito, parkour, gay, gay but kamisero, camping, mall ft dekusqaud and jiro, pikachu, arcade, taco bell,  and finally baby hot pockets," mina said reading the list.

"i like ⛺️," said seroooooo.

"that sounds epic," 💡 said.

"so we agree on camping then?" mina said pulling a pen from a tree that grew pens, like actual pens instead of fruit or smth.

"ye," kaminari said giving mina and his his future hasbando a 👍🏻.

"ok then, we going camping," mina said crossing it off the list.

"wait mina add karate and that meme frien sent me and i said i was going to add to the list," kiri called from inside his H O U S E .

"OK FATHER," and boom more shit was added to the list of things to add.

"wow the author is surprised they got to drag the sleepover part through 4 chapters," kami said.

"4️⃣*" said sero.

and boom chapters over.