Chapter One We are the Kurokos...

(Yay My first fan fic hope you like! Imagine the girl in the pic was her!)

        I walked beside tetsu-nii while sipping a blueberry milkshake. I sighed as I looked at all the clubs passing flyers for different clubs to random students. We never got any because we were never noticed. I giggled quietly as Tetsu-nii ducked under a really loud red headed guy as he continued to read.

        We continued to weave through the croud. We stopped when we saw the word Baskeball on the clubs list. We made our way to where the sign ups were and saw the loud guy. We signed the forms without anyone noticing. We left to find our class room.

                                                                        ~TIME SKIP~

        We went to the gym and saw the girl from earlier yell at everyone to line up. "Alright now take your shirts off!" She yelled. I giggled quietly as the guys yelled in protest while taking my shirt off leaving me in a tank top that cut off at my belly button. She looked at each guy skipping me and Tetsu-nii. She looked confused when she counted the guys. "Where's Kuroko Tetsuya and Kuroko Kyo? Did they not come?" She asked. We put our hands up and said "We're here''. Her and the guys screamed in shock as they just noticed us.

        I sweatdroped at their reaction. She staired at nii-chan shocked. I tilted my head to the side and she seemed to snap out of it and looked at me. She almost fell over but a guy with glasses caught her. "Riko what's wrong!" He asked franticly. "Their numbers are so low and the girls numbers are lower! How can they be players on Tekio's team! You there were you players for the Generation of or not!" She finnished pointing at us.

        "I've played in matches'' Tetsu-nii said.

        "I was one of the starters!" I exclaimed, smiling making everyone's jaw drop.

        I giggled at their reaction. I heard Tetsu-nii sigh and looked at him. "You okay Tetsu-nii?" I asked with worry in my voice. I sighed in relief as he nodded. I smiled and finnished my milkshake. I aimed for the trash can on the other side of the court and shot. I watched as it arched an flew into the trash can. I turned back to the rest to be greeted by shocked faces. I just smiled and left with Tetsu-nii after coach-san dismissed us...

                                                                        ~Time skip~

        I giggled as I watched Tetsu-nii played basketball in a public court with our class mate Kagami-kun or 'the loud guy' from earlier. I laughed a bit when Tetsu-nii chased after the ball. I saw Kagami-kun sweat drop probably thinking Tetsu-nii was weak. 

        "DON'T MESS WITH ME! DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID!? YOU'RE OVERESTIMATING YOURSELF IF YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN AGAINST ME LIKE THAT!" Kagami-kun suddenly yelled making me jump.

        "Of course not, isn't it obvious that Kagami-kun is the strongest?" was all Nii-san said and made Kagami-kun angrier."You picking a fight...! What's your goal..."

        "I wanted to see Kagami-kun's strength directly." Nii-san said making Kagami-kun sweatdrop and me to laugh so hard I fell off the bench startling Kagami-kun who just noticed me.

        "THE HECK! WHEN DID YOU COME HERE!?" Kagami-kun yelled in shock.

        "The begining" I answered with a sweatdrop.

        "Whatever. I'm done. I'm not interested in weak guys. I'll give you one more peice of advice... It's better if you give up on Basketball." I sighed as he ranted on about Nii-san not having power and such. I giggled as Nii-san said no and explained that he was different than him in basketball.... He is a shadow...

                                                                                ~Time skip~

        We were in the gym as it rained warming up to practice. "Let's have a 5 vs 5 mini-game! with the freshman against the second years!" Riko senpai yelled suddenly. I raised my hand standing in front of Hyuuga senpai saying "Um... You forgot about me Riko senpai!" while sweatdropping. All the team jumped away, except Nii-chan, yelling "EHHHH!!!!". 

        "Sorry Kyo-chan! um... How about the team that wins will split up and play with you!" Riko senpai said while rubbing the back of her neck. "No need I'll just play against the winning team by myself!" I said with a smile. She tried to denie but she saw I was serious so she just said "Okay... If you say so..." hesetent. 

                                                                        ~Time skip after they play~

        I giggled at the shocked faces of everyone who figured out who Nii-san really was. I stood up and stretched out scaring Riko senpai. I bent backwards in a arch using my arms to steady myself and fliped onto them. I pushed off and stood up straight. I smiled at the shocked players. 

        "Let's play!" I said happily walking to the court where the winning team was. I saw Nii-san pale a little when he saw I was playing with them. I giggled as I went to the middle with Kagami-kun. "EH?! Just you!" He asked shocked. I nodded and giggled. Huuga senpai threw the ball up and we jumped. Kagami-kun jumped pretty high but I jumped higher shocking everyone. I started dribbling and suddenly switched hands when Nii-chan tried to steal. I giggled as Nii-chan stumbled a bit. 

        I took a step and went really fast to the hoop and dunked it without anyone seeing me go through the defense. "EHHH! I COULD'NT EVEN SEE HER MOVE!!" I heard Koganei senpai yell. I giggled as I stole the ball from Satoshi-kun and threw the ball pass the half court line. "NO WAY! SHE CAN'T MAKE THAT!" I heard Riko senpai yell in shock. I heard a familiar swish and smiled.

                                                                                ~Time skip~

        I giggled as I looked at the team as they laid on the floor panting hard. I jogged up to the second years perfectly fine. I won 250-90. I snickered as I heard Nii-chan say that wasn't my full power. Everyone looked at me in shock. "How much pounds are you wearing Kyo-chan?" I thought for a minute before answering Nii-chan.

        "Um about 350lb?'' making everyone look at me in awe and horror...

First Chapter! I'm sorry if I suck I try tho (;-;) I hope you like it! See you next chapter! Bye bye~