SPECIAL CHAPTER *IS IN THE PAST*

Hikari's POV

I lurked around the corner searching for my unsuspecting prey.

The weasel walked around the corner with a carefree expression that was my moment to pounce on my unlucky prey who I soon found out was a substitution jutsu.

He can be anywhere.

I soon spotted him playing with Sasuke. The sight immediately made me sweat drop.

Itachi, how could you? I thought today you would play Cat and Mouse with me. You traitor!

I sulked around the long corner and went to my emo corner in the living room. He betrayed me. I should never trust a weasel. Fugaku entered the living room oblivious to my depressed form until I meowed was then when he turned around and as he saw me he froze up. I watched as he hurriedly put his police tape in the doorways to the living room in a quick succession.

Thanks a bunch, Fugaku. Now you won't get one of my fresh mice this weekend.

I slouched and started scratching the scratching post that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Now I'm bored. Time for a nap after that hard two day mission of taking care of that spoiled brat. (Sounds familiar Eh?)

I fell asleep as the clock hit 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Third POV

Hikari remained oblivious to the massacre that was going to happen that night when she was asleep on the living room couch. The woman who was trying to escape the ANBU on his final mission for Konoha ran into the living room. The black fur of the color changing cat had gotten dyed a dark shade of crimson red as the blood of another Uchiha was spilled that night.

Itachi finished off his father who thirst for power over Konoha after he finished over the understanding Mikoto who died with a smile that faded once she went limp as precious life slipped out of her dying body. Itachi couldn't bear to look at the blood of the clan members that he brutally shed.

'It's for the good of the village,' he chanted over and over in his head in a desperate attempt to clear his guilty conscious of the murders he just committed.

He stepped over the multiple bodies of his family and friends with a fast pace that revealed some of his nerves. His poker face showed none of his emotions.

(I feel like a sadist while writing this because I write it too well)

Once the blood covered Uchiha got to the living room for the second time he noticed the kitten that slept on the blood stained couch with its coat stained the same color as his clothes. Despite the blood Hikari slept obliviously to the bloody chaos. As Itachi looked at the peaceful little cat, he couldn't help but wonder how Hikari had not woken up during the chaos.

The boy didn't dare to touch the cat in fear of her waking to the sight of multiple bodies and the blood splattered rooms throughout the compound. He walked away to take care of his little brother who needed to become stronger the way the older Uchiha had decided was to set Sasuke on the self-destructive path of revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N-

I won't be able to update daily because I have to study, on my last test I got a D and I did this chapter because I'm hyped up.