A Saturday afternoon

Well, nice weather we're having.....

~It's just another war, just another family tour. ( My voice will be heard today!) It's just another kill. The countdown begins to destroy ourselves!~ Hero

Third POV

Hikari had been chatting with Torei who was behind the couch in the early morning. Kakashi came in and silently watched them talk but to him it looked like Hikari was talking to the couch and it was talking back. He rubbed his eyes and turned around to go to the kitchen.

"Sasuke is it normal to see Hikari talking to the couch and the couch talking back?" Kakashi asked with hesitation looking back at Hikari and the couch that were still talking. The Uchiha on the otherside of the phone sleepily yawned.

"Nope, unless Torei is behind the couch." Sasuke replied thinking, 'He called me in the morning for this?'

Kakashi checked behind the couch and sure enough Torei was there still chatting away with Hikari who had joined him.

"......Never mind." With that Kakashi hung up the phone and went back to sleep. As the duo chatted Hikari's eyes started closing as they groomed each other.

You might wonder why they're so close reader? (OMG YOU BROKE THE FŪCKING FOURTH WALL!!!) Don't mind Author-sama. But anyways, the two have been together since birth because their mothers were very close. Also with their type of neko they have bonds when born, almost like soul mates.

It means that the pair is very compatible. It's not uncommon in their species to have on in the bond to die, and that would make it transfer to another that doesn't have one.

In the beginning, they were irreplaceable, but it had to change because of them dying off. 'Soul mates' are born with the start of a bond and if mated then their bond is stronger than the average bond. Hikari and Torei are an example of it. There is no attraction that would occur solely because of that fact. The neko only become full mates when they complete a lot of traditional rituals.

(I did this on a bus where- DONT TOUCH MY FUCKING TRUMPET YOU FAT ASSTARD!!! Any way Bradley the asshole who probably has no fucking balls is trying to touch my trumpet. And sorry if it's alittle cliche)

Hikari's POV

I woke up to Torei's long tail brushing my face with a light touch. Are you awake yet? Torei asked me once he saw that I was awake. I didn't reply just slow motion slap his face with my now very fluffy tail. I'll take that as a yes. He said in between smacks as I sat on his abdomen watching in amusement.

I burst into cat laughter as I saw him jokingly make faces in between the soft slaps. I felt the ground disappear from underneath me when I accidentally fell off of Torei in my giggling fit.

Calm down. Torei told me as he caught me then curled his body around me. I slowly calmed down as I felt him affectionately lick my head repeatingly. Can we go outside in a little bit? I asked him as I went into a slight trance. He always gets me sleepy when he does that.

Sure, whatever you want. Torei told me with an oh so elegant bow. Those made me go into yet another fit of giggles. We walked out in a comfortable silence and I ran around in dizzying circles around Torei who watched in amusement. I'm dizzy!

We soon arrived to the field of flowers that we go to almost daily.

I plopped down onto the green grass with a loud thud while a sakura flower slowly floated down and landed onto my head.

Torei gently pushed the sakura flower off of my head. The flowers will make you sneeze. He told me with a charming smile. I snuggled into his warm fur and was lulled to sleep by the rhythm of his heartbeat.

(A/N

And now my yellow wooden pencil has dents because Shanna kept on biting it.

(A/N

This is a year later,

I think she ate the pencil