corbyn besson • daydreaming

based on daydreaming - jackandjack

"babe, you coming over tonight?" corbyn asked. you put your phone on speaker then continued with your makeup.

"yeah, i'm just doing my makeup. i'll be over in like an hour maybe," you told him.

"okay see you soon." he hung up and you started your music again.

you and corbyn had a complicated relationship. you weren't officially together, but you weren't not together. you hang out all the time, and you may or may not end up in bed together some of those times. but you liked not being in a relationship.

you finished your makeup and straightened your hair, then got your stuff to leave. the su was setting as you drove over to corbyn's apartment.

you knocked on his door and he swiftly pulled you inside, pinning you against the door and attacking your neck. you couldn't even count how many hickeys corbyn has given you that you had to cover up. he loved seeing his mark on your neck, and you loved it too.

"mm, come on i thought you wanted to hang out," you said biting your lip.

"this is hanging out." he smirked and continued sucking on your neck.

"corbyn." you chuckled.

"what? are you not in the mood?" he asked, pulling away and grabbing your hands.

"i just figured we could save that for later." you shrugged.

"yeah, that's fine. wanna go up to the roof?" he asked. you nodded. he grabbed two bottles of beer and you followed you up to the roof.

no one ever went up there except you two. it felt like your special place. your sit up there and watch the stars all night long.

you unfolded the blanket that you left up there and lay it on the cool concrete. corbyn opened the beers and handed you one as you both sat down.

"how was your day?" he asked.

"it was alright."

"did you work?"

"yeah, but it was pretty boring. what about you, were you at the studio?"

"yeah, we were just recording like every other day." he shrugged.

corbyn lay back and you lay down on his arm. he pulled you closer and kissed your head three times.

you looked up at the stars.

"you see that one there?" corbyn asked pointing to one of the constellations. this was one of your favorite things about corbyn. every time you came out to the roof he'd teach you all about the constellations.

"mhm, that's the little dipper right?" you asked.

"yeah." corbyn smiled. "what about that one?"

"i don't know, what is it?"

"its called aquarius."

"oh, i see it."

"yeah." he chuckled. you pushed yourself up on your elbow and looked into corbyn's eyes.

he smiled as you put your hand on his cheek. you leaned in and connected your lips to his. his hand went to your waist as you slowly moved your lips on his. you could taste the beer as he slid his tongue into your mouth.

you softly moaned and crawled on top of him, straddling his lap. you slowly started grinding against him. he grabbed your waist and flipped you over, hovering on top of you.

you put your hand on his arm, then his waist, then further down but he stopped you.

"what? what's wrong?" you asked.

"i just..." he sighed and got off of you. you both sat up and you looked at him.

"corbyn, what's wrong? you know you can tell me anything."

"i know we do this all the time, but i need to tell you something," he said nervously. you grabbed his hand and looked at him, nodding at him to continue.

"y/n...i think i'm falling in love with you." your eyes widened. you took a deep breathe and looked down a your lap to think. "i-i'm sorry i know you don't feel the same way it's just been killing me and i didn't know what to do. i'm sorry."

"no, corbyn don't be sorry. i'm just a little shocked. i thought that we were just like friends with benefits or something."

"i know, we were supposed to be. but y/n you're just so amazing and you're so beautiful." he pushed a piece of hair behind your ear. "i can't help it. but i understand if you don't feel the same way." he looked down at his lap in embarrassment.

"i-i don't know corbyn. i think i might." his head popped up, his eyes lighting up.

"what?" he asked.

"i think i'm falling for you, too. i've been feeling something lately, but i could never explain what it is. but i think i know what it is. i think i'm in love with you." you smiled.

corbyn smiled and put his hand on your cheek. he pressed his lips against yours again, slowly and passionately kissing you.

"do you wanna make this official?" he asked. you nodded. "then y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

"yeah, of course." you smiled and kissed him again.

"then why don't we go back to my apartment and celebrate." he smirked.

you both stood up and he picked you up, carrying you downstairs to his apartment.

"this feels like i'm dreaming or something," corbyn whispered in your ear.

"you're not, i promise corbyn," you said kissing him. "i love you."

*****
a/n
here's a cute imagine for y'all. i met the boys yesterday and now i'm all depressed and sad but it's fine. comment if you wanna hear about my m&g experience and i can put it in the next chapter :) love you guys