jack avery • leaving

"i gotta go soon," your boyfriend jack told you. you were laying in your bed, cuddling, enjoying your time together before he left for yet another tour.

he had only been back for two weeks and one of those weeks you were visiting your family back home. one week wasn't enough time together to last for almost two months.

"i don't think i can sleep alone anymore," you said, snuggling into his chest.

"i know, me neither." he kissed your head and you both went silent. you squeezed him tighter and breathed in his scent, wanting to remember it.

"can i keep this hoodie?" you asked softly.

"sure." he chuckled. you smiled. you pulled away from his chest so you were face to face.

"i love you," you whispered. you out your hand in his curls, making him smile.

"i love you too." he leaned forward and kissed your lips. you slowly moved your lips on his, draping your leg over his waist. he rubbed your back , tracing his fingers down to your thigh.

"i really gotta go babe," he whispered.

"i know." you sat up in your bed. he sat up and grabbed your hand.

"i'll be back before you know it."

"i'm just sad i can't make it to anymore shows." he had performed in la the night before so you went to that one, but now he was traveling for tour.

"me too, but last night was fun. just think about the fun parts and not the sad parts."

"but the fun parts make me miss you." you chuckled. he kissed your shoulder.

"tell me when you're free and i'll fly you out, wherever we are."

"no, jack-"

"i want you to come, i'll pay for it."

"are you sure?"

"am i sure? y/n, you're my girlfriend of course i'm sure. i love you."

"i love you too." you pecked his lips.

"walk me to my uber?" he asked. you nodded and got off your bed. he grabbed his suitcase and rolled it out of your apartment.

in the elevator you stood next to him, leaning against his chest, his arm around your shoulders.

you got down to the lobby and you stopped him.

"i'm gonna cry if i watch you drive away."

"baby don't cry, i promise i won't be gone that long."

"i'm just gonna miss you holding me, i don't like being alone."

"i know baby. here i almost forgot." he took off his hoodie and handed it to you. you put it on smelled the inside of it. "i'll always be with you."

you put your arms around his neck and hugged him tight. he rubbed your back and kissed your neck.

"what if...i just didn't let you go?" you asked. he softly chuckled and squeezed you against him.

"jon would kill me."

"i know, i know." you sighed and pulled away from the hug. you poured your lips and jack smiled.

"you're so cute. i'm gonna facetime you 24/7 so i can see your cute face." you blushed. jack put his hand on your cheek and kissed your lips.

you put your hand on his arm and kissed him longer.

"i love you," he said.

"i love you too. now go before i cry," you said. he kissed you again before taking his suitcase and going out to his uber.

you went back to the elevator and up to your apartment, immediately feeling lonely. you went to your room and turned on netflix, cuddling a pillow and holding jack's hoodie over your nose. you did this a lot when you missed him.

your phone dinged and you saw jack texting you.

i miss you already love

i miss you too jack

i'll facetime you when i land okay?

okay. i love u <3

i love u too baby

*****
a/n
this is cringy but it's cute so please appreciate it it's tacklingavery 's fault