5

Gerard and Frank were currently on a plane ride to Italy. This was Frank's big wedding gift to Gerard. Gerard's present...well it hasn't been used yet, but if you use context clues, it can be assured that Frank and Gerard will have a good time.

Anyways, Gerard and Frank were watching Moulin Rouge but were barely paying attention. They were too busy staring at each other with heart eyes and snuggling up to each other. The flight was about eight hours, so they had to get creative with how they survived the flight.

Gerard would draw different things while Frank tried distracting him, Frank would try to play his Gameboy with Gerard distracting him.

They cuddled up to each other as best they could and slept for about two hours. They did random online quizzes and did all sorts of nerdy things.

At some point, they both fell asleep cuddling each other. Frank woke up first and realized that they were only about an hour and a half from Italy. Frank looked down at Gerard and smiled lovingly.

'Such a cute little angel,' Frank thought.

"Wake up darling. We are almost there," Frank cooed.

Gerard's eyes opened and he smiled at Frank. They then played I Spy until the plane landed and they were exiting the plane.

A/n: hey sorry this is so short but my brain is completed fried, and I didn't want to keep this update waiting any longer. @NuclearPistol will have the next chapter ready, so I hope you guys enjoy this one and the next one
-Rogue