Kakashi's Suspition! ~Chapter 14~

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I really didn't want to stop here. Damn Naruto and Sasuke's fighting. I like them a lot better like this. I don't know why I care so much over stopping here. This isn't even a real mission. Whatever. It gives me a lot more time to read. I honestly am a big SasuNaru supporter, first they fight less, second it's actually very cute, and third I like gay shit like that. And I'm not trying to sound creepy but I really just want them to date each other already! I keep looking over at them just to make sure they're not dying. Hm. Maybe I should get a close up of what's going on. I guess I'll walk down instead of doing my normal tactic. It gives me time to read more before I have to deal with all three kids at once.
"Hey? Um... what are you two doing in that position?!" I ask after seeing Naruto on Sasuke's lap. Sasuke looks away from all of us. Naruto's eyebrow twitched.
"U-umm...... I Uh... I...... we......... we..... I mean! Sasuke tripped! And h-he grabbed my s-shirt while he f-fell!" Naruto said with a big smile. I can tell he is lying but I'll let it slide on account of Sakura fuming at the two boys.
"Sakura? Why don't you go pick a good spot to set up our camp for the night? You're very good at that kind of thing." I ask with a compliment so she'll get distracted. Of course my strategy worked and she is going off to find a good place.
"Okay, what really happened?" I ask in the most bland tone I can. Of course Sasuke won't answer so it's up to the other one to save the day.
"We already told you what happened." Naruto tells me. Yeah. Sure. If Sasuke fell He would've hit his head on that rock behind him. I been making a map of what would've happened. Sasuke would've fallen backwards pull Naruto with him. Then on the fall down he would've hit his head on the rock and bled out. And if he was careful of his head he would've cut his back or neck, hands, arms but nothing. And not to mention if he would've grabbed Naruto, Sasuke wouldn't be holding onto his inner thigh like that. And Naruto isn't acting aggressive over pulling him down. I'm going on a tangent. It's been about five minutes of just thinking and not saying.
"Hmm. It certainly looks like you two were making out? Maybe even going for a little more? Let's see you two been here now for about an hour and a half. Last time I came to check on you two I caught you kissing. Are you asking for more of him, Sasuke?" I explain and then teasingly ask my question. Sasuke shoots me a evil hatred filled glance.
"No. We weren't making out. Naruto was hugging me and I decided I wanted to sit down is all. Kakashi. You're making a big deal out of this." Sasuke said in a sharp hateful tone. Well damn this is a little much over me teasing. He doesn't have to be so cold.
"I'm messing with you guys. I don't actually care what you do as long as it's not killing each other." I say in a lighthearted tone. Naruto and Sasuke both look at me with a annoyed look. I smile and how stupid they both look.
"What? You didn't like my teasing?" I ask crossing my arms.
"NO!" They both scream at the same time. I laugh and then get down to their level.
"Guys. Don't worry about it. I won't bring it up." I say in a serious tone. I smile and get back up. Sasuke gives me a look of relief. I roll my eyes. Naruto didn't seem to care at all about if I did or not. It's strange but whatever. I don't think Naruto cares at all what people think about him.