Kakashi's Intuition ~Chapter 88~

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I don't mind the beach. It's one of those things that just kinda makes me feel at peace with myself. Also I like watching Naruto trying to surf. It's kinda cute, "I told you that everything would work out, did I not Sasuke?" Kakashi asks from beside me.

I glare at him and sigh, "Whatever. If you're so good with relationships... why are you and Iruka in an awkward situation that you won't talk about? And also what about what you told that woman at the front desk?"

He messes up my hair, "Oh yeah... I lied about that just so she would shut up. Anyways it's a complicated situation. I like him a lot and we've had.... um... interactions but you know how it is. I'm not sure if he really likes me is the thing. I mean... it's because when we did do what we did we were both drunk." he really didn't need to tell me that. That's disgusting! I don't care about two men in their twenties fucking!

I shiver from just thinking about it, "I don't want to hear about that! You're so gross! But... I'd say go for it, I think he really likes you. Also, do not EVER tell me about your old man sex life AGAIN!" I didn't mean to scream that. Maybe I did. Yeah I did. It was gross to hear about.

"Sorry. I thought you wanted to know why we were in that awkward state." he isn't wrong. I did want to know but I didn't want to know THAT. The only people's sex lives I care about are mine and Naruto's. Mostly because I want to suck him later. OH GOD STOP THINKING THAT! FUCK! FUCK! "Uh... Sasuke? Are you alright?" Kakashi asks.

I look up at him and sigh, "It's nothing. But there's just something I was thinking about doing someone later." I mutter, then I look out at Naruto and Sakura... mostly Naruto out in the ocean, "Wait- did I say 'someone?' I'm sorry I meant to say something. I want to do something nice for Naruto like something romantic I think." I covered it up but now that I said that... I want to do something romantic for him and also fuck him.

Kakashi starts to laugh, "That's adorable!" he teases.

I glare at him for a solid thirty seconds before looking away. Now what kind of thing would Naruto like? "I want to do some over the top gesture or whatever. What do you think if you're so smart?" I'm only asking because I feel like he's done some simping gesture before.

It's just quiet right now. I like the quietness but this is just awkward, "Some romantic dinner or something. I haven't been in many relationships so I couldn't tell you." damnit! There goes the only person I could ask.

"Fuck! You're supposed to know this shit!" I yell at him.

Kakashi rolls his visible eye, "Stop cussing. What do you expect me to know? Do you want me to tell you how to get laid or something? Is that what you want?" he asks. Oh god I wish he'd shut up. It's gross to talk about sex with my sensei!

Ew! This is worse than I thought. I regret everything I've ever said anything. I'm so stupid! "Stop talking! Please. I just thought you'd know something about romantic stuff."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I don't know anything about romance accept for what I read. I don't think I should tell him about that. What the hell is Naruto doing?! Why is he fighting with a older bigger guy?!

I watch Sasuke get up. But as soon he tries to run over there I grab his arm, "Let's see what he does. You never let him fight for himself anymore it's good for him to get the practice in." I want Naruto to keep being independent. I'll jump in if it gets too difficult, unless Sasuke's babied him to the point where he doesn't fight.

I get up and let go of the kid's arm, "If he hurts Naruto I'll kick his ass." Sasuke just doesn't get it!

"How oblivious can you be?! You're hurting his ability to fight by always having to fight for him. Apart of being a ninja the responsibility and ability to defend yourself. So just let Naruto be independent with this." I hope I get this through that thick skull.

He looks down then up at Naruto and the other guy fighting. As I expected Naruto is winning but he's a lot more sloppy with his technique... well more sloppy than he usually is. "I thought I was helping him. I can't believe I'm the one that messed everything up. How could I hurt him like that?!" Sasuke is taking this pretty hard. I mean, sure Naruto isn't doing as well but I can fix that right away.

I sigh and cross my arms, "Look, Naruto won. He's still capable of fighting. I just need you to stop with the fighting for him all the time. You can do whatever you want later, I don't care. For now though, let him fight his own fights unless he's really hurt." I'm trying to help Sasuke out here while helping Naruto. My job is difficult sometimes.

Sakura and Naruto come running up to us, really excited, "Sensei! Sasuke! Did you guys see me?!" he asks, "I was like BAM! A-and then he was down!"

I sigh and go back to reading, "Naruto, that was great and all, but I think we're going to have to train some more. You're slacking." I was trying not to sugarcoat it too much. It's good to be blunt with these things.

Sasuke wraps his arms around Naruto's waist and they start having one of those moments again. Every single time they do this while we're around we're just here in the back awkwardly. I don't know if I'm supposed to break it up or ship it. It really is adorable what they have going on but it's also weird for Sakura and I to just stand around waiting for them to stop with this stuff.

"So, sensei, do you just wanna leave and come back when they're done? I'm kind of hungry." Sakura asks. I not and we leave them alone. "I'm just wondering.... are you and Iruka-sensei really together? Sasuke-kun keeps mentioning it so I was just wondering."

Why does everyone keep asking me about him?! I don't know! It's really really complicated. I like him, but we just had one drunken hookup. I'm sure he doesn't actually want anything to do with a relationship involving me besides a friendship. "Why are you kids so invested in my love life?" I ask as a joke. Jokes cover up the pain.