Lovely ~Chapter 95~

hi, just so you know... there's a smut warning
sorry!

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I carry Naruto into our room through the balcony door and I drop him on the bed. He looks up at me with a sorta seductive look. I bite my lip and look away. He unbuttons his shirt which quickly makes me stare at him again. "What's up?" he asks. It startled me a little bit.

I unbutton the top two buttons on my shirt, "Nothing, baby." I mutter, then I stare at him for a little longer.

"I only ask because of how uh... how you have a big situation. What's up with all the boners? I mean, I know you're a huge pervert and all, but really? I haven't even been trying to get you like this." he's destroying me! What the hell is Naruto like this?!

I walk up to the bed, then slide one of my knees onto the mattress and kiss him. He unbuttons the rest of the buttons on my shirt, and he kisses my chest. "I'm sorry. I can't control myself when I think about you. I mostly only think about you." I say as he pulls on me, trying to get the rest of my body onto the bed.

I get up myself and push him down. I sit on his hips and look down at him with a big smile. He puts his arms above his head, then I take one hand and hold both his wrists down. I kiss his neck until he starts to squirm, "S-Sasuke! Not there!" he whines. I do it anyways just to make him go crazy. He squirms until I let go of his arms and he holds onto my arms. I lean down and I start giving him hickeys down his chest and neck. I sit back up and pull on his sleeves and get his shirt off.

Naruto pulls off his pants and tries to get my belt off before I do it myself since he's fumbling so much. He's more energetic about this then me. "...And you wonder why I get boners." I mutter.

"Sasuke... come a little closer." he whispers. What's gotten into him? I do what he asks anyways and I move up to his chest. He pulls down my underwear and starts... sucking on my dick. Fuck.. I didn't I see this coming. I love it though.

He makes me lean down and grab the sheets behind him. Damn this feels good. "Na... Naruto... I LOVE YOU!" I only yelled that because right when I said that he started to suck me harder and I couldn't control myself. I hold onto his hands, tightening my grip every time he does something to me.

I pull away so I don't cum in his mouth. I know he doesn't mind but I'll still feel bad about it. I'm just holding it so I can last longer. I push him up, then I give him a hickey on his hip. He's super sensitive in the lower half of his body. It's honestly super cute because of the way he reacts by flinching when I do something he likes.

Naruto's P.O.V.

Why does Sasuke do this to me?! It's super sexy. I'm trying to be more quiet since there's people in the room next to us. But he makes me want to scream especially when he teases me. He eventually sits up and stares at me with a certain look. He's going to kill me on accident isn't he? "I- OW! Sasuke!" I whine. He stops and starts to be more gentle.

"Sorry... I got a little too excited." he mutters. I'm not going to tell him this but I didn't mind how rough he was. Maybe I'm the one that likes the pain sex after all! Yeah I'm definitely not telling him any of that. "Have I ever told you how good you look when you're like this?"

I shake my head, "No. Have I..." I pause what I was saying because of the thing happening down there, "Ever told you how pervy you are?" I tease.

Sasuke gets a big smirk across his face. He looks me up and down, "I've been holding back on how perverted I am. I could be a million times worse, Naruto." I'm kinda scared of what he means by that. He pulls out then sighs. W-what the hell is he doing?! "Turn around." I do what he says and turn around. Sasuke pulls me down into his lap so I'm facing him and puts it back in.

Huh, I thought he was going to do something a lot worse. At least now I can lean against his chest and give him hickeys. I bite his shoulder, then I start to give him a hickey. Why's he touching my dick?! Shit he's going to jerk me isn't he? Y-yeah... "You... c-call this pervy? Thi- this isn't as bad as I thought." I'm not trying to get Sasuke to act up, but I was expecting way more.

"Let's wait until we're back home so we don't wake up anyone." he does got a point. Sasuke messes with the tip which causes me to put my head down onto his chest, and I bite my lip. "Why are you so tense, baby? You gonna cum?" he whispers into my ear. It's so sexy the way he's acting. I shake my head. He stops jerking me off and starts to gently touch me just enough to make me flinch. I accidentally let out a moan. He licks my neck from my collarbone to my jaw just to make me squirm.

The more he gently touches me the more it makes me go crazy. "S-Sasuke stop I'm gonna c-cum!" I mutter.

He goes a little more rough before he and I both cum at the same time. He stops what he's doing, gets up and grabs the same towel I used to cover my bloody nose. "We should at least clean up some of the mess before going to bed. Well- at least I'm going to bed afterwards." I forgot he's been up longer than usual, not to mention he didn't sleep at all on the way here. Then he got sea sick.

I reach out at take the towel from him, "Get dressed and go to bed. I'll take care of it, okay?" Sasuke nods, he gets dressed and falls down onto the bed while I clean. I get up and throw the towel into the trash... so nobody will have to touch it. I wonder if Sasuke brought any of his hoodies so I can steal one. I look in the closet at pull out my favorite hoodie of his and throw it on.

I get into bed, then immediately Sasuke puts his arms around me and buries his face in my chest. He's actually going to let me hold him for once?! "Don't get used to this. I'm only letting you do this because I'm tired." he whispers. Well, I guess he has to keep his title of being a top. I don't mind being a bottom so it's fine.