The Challenge ~Chapter 65~

Sasuke's P.O.V.
I just woke up, and all I can see is everyone besides Naruto and I, in a circle looking at us. Oh... when did I fall asleep? I look down at Naruto, then realize my hand is still down his pants. I jerk my hand away and wake him up.
"What's happening?" he asks, then looks up at the rest of the group, "O-oh... shit. What's up guys?"
I'm ready to die. I put my arms around Naruto and we both stand up. I'm really hoping nobody else knows what kind of perverted shit I was doing last night.
"What were you guys doing last night?" Kiba asks. I look at Naruto, and he looks back at me.
"I'm guessing Sasuke's hands were cold and it was late, so he put his hand down my pants thinking it was like a pocket or something." Naruto just saved my life.
"Oh... makes sense." they all respond. Thank you baby! I love him so much. He's so sweet! My baby is perfect.
"Anyways, this was uneventful as hell. We should stay another night just to see if one of us gets possessed!" Shikamaru can't be serious! I'm going to die. "Unless you guys are scared."
"I'm not scared of shit! You know I'll stay as long as possible!" Naruto is so stubborn. I love him, but do we really have to stay out here?!
Shikamaru smirks, what's he planning? He's going to destroy Naruto isn't he? "I'll make you a bet, we stay out here until one of us gets too scared to stay. Once one of us backs out, the other one is declared winner and we go home," Shikamaru is really going for Naruto here, "If you win, I'll buy you all the ramen you can eat, and if I win, I get to tell everyone about that one thing you told me like a year ago."
Naruto smiles and holds out his hand, "Deal! I forgot what I said anyways!" They shake on it and now I want to die. I pull Naruto away from everyone and hug him, "You're such an idiot. Why would you choose to stay out here?! I won't even be there to protect you." I whisper. I don't want him to get hurt, or killed by a ghost.
"Sasuke, you're so worked up about nothing. I'll be perfectly fine." Naruto tries to cheer me up. It's not helping. He lets go of me and goes to see Shikamaru. "Let's add something to the deal. We each get one person to stay with us out here." Naruto is so smart! Hopefully he says yes.
"Sure, I choose Choji. Who do you choose?" THANK YOU SHIKAMARU!
"Sasuke." oh my baby! He's the best. I put my arms around Naruto's waist from behind.
"Alright. Everyone else get out of here, Kiba and Neji know the way out." Shikamaru tells them. Everyone besides us four leave, I'm going to make us lose, not on purpose. I just already want to go home.

Naruto's P.O.V.
What did I tell Shikamaru a year ago?Whatever, I don't care. All we got to do is stay longer than Shikamaru and Choji. That's not going to be easy. But it might be easy for us because Sasuke refuses to admit he's afraid, and I'm not scared of anything that had to do with ghosts.
"It's morning now so the ghost activities should be at an all time low. I suggest we go get whatever we need from our houses and then come meet back here in an hour and-a-half." Shikamaru is planning something.
"Alright, let's get going." Sasuke says and pulls me away. "You're such an idiot. I love you so much, Naruto. I just want to protect you with everything I got."
I laugh and kiss his cheek. "Let's go back to the house, we can get ready and come back." I hope he catches my drift there.
"Oh? Well we better run if you want to get anything done." Sasuke jokes. I take his hand and start running. We get close to the edge of the forest in no time. I'm so good at this.
"We made it back to the village already, how long has it been?" I ask proudly. Sasuke glares at me, then smiles, "Do you think I've been keeping the time, babe?" he asks. We run through the village to his house. He picks me up and opens the door. Sasuke pushes me up against the wall, and starts to make out with me. I pull his on shirt just because I feel like I need to hold onto something.
"Sasuke!" I moan on accident, he just brings that kind of stuff out of me.
"Too much for you?" he teases. I bite his lower lip gently, and look up at him. Sasuke looks surprised I did that. I let go and he puts me down.
"Too much for you?" I mock him, just for fun.
"No, I'm a pervert. The whole time we've been home I've been feeling your dick." he whispers. I haven't even noticed.
"Yeah, Sasuke. You are a big pervert. Good thing I like the stuff you do to me." I say, kissing his neck. He pulls my hips super close to his and smiles.
"I want to nail you, but we don't have that long. What if, tonight.. to keep me distracted... we do that." he suggests. I smile and kiss his cheek.
"ONLY if you make ramen!" I'm just trying to bribe him at this point. I wouldn't do anything, I just want ramen.
"Sure, baby. Only this time." he jokes.
I glance upstairs and smile. "I want to wear your really, very, baggy sweater," I joke. Sasuke smiles and picks me up. He brings me upstairs and sets me down on his bed.
"Keep stealing all my clothes why don't you." he teases and gets his biggest sweater out. He pulls off my jacket, and shirt. I'm guessing because he's a perv. "Goddamnit. Naruto! Why are you so sexy without a shirt?!" Sasuke yells at me... before getting on top of me and kisses my chest.
"You just can't handle anything, can you?" I ask.
"Not when it comes to you." he jokes. I love him so much.