The Battle ~Chapter 48~

Sasuke's P.O.V. (his p.o.v only and also this chapter is 200 words longer than usual.)
It's time. We have our plan thought out. We sneak into the stairwell. At the very bottom is someone whom I guess is guarding the place. Kakashi is the one to take him out. Well, okay. That works. Since there's three hallways, and also three people, I guess I'm going down the middle. That's fine. I walk down the hallway as the light flickers. I'm getting a bad vibe from this. Damn.
Two men, one looks familiar, start to walk down the same hall. Shit I'm dead. Not by these idiots, but by not finding Naruto. I'll just hide until they leave. I'm guessing they're coming either to or out of the room they're holding him captive. I'm hoping Im the one that finds him.
"Haha, yeah. He was a hard one to catch." that bitch! I know him. He was the man who kidnapped my Naruto. Once I get the love of my life back that guy is dead. I'll murder him at all costs.
"Did I tell you to keep a lookout? There's a guy with black hair that follows him. I'm betting he'll be here soon." I'm already here you little assholes!
"When will those things that you have him wear off?"
"They should've already, they were very temporary. That's why I set up base so close." so the truth is revealed.
"I want to look at the boy again. A ninetail vessel should be perfect for someone to use to do my bidding." damnit. That scum! Well, at least now I can find the room they're keeping him. The man who's directing the whole thing shows him to the room, and then there's me following them from a distance. right when they walk into a room on the left I swiftly follow them. I hide behind a corner and watch.
"Yeah, I think he's worth it."
"Good, would you like to go do our paperwork?" oh my god... Naruto. This maybe worse than the last time. It's certainly giving me déjà vu. But now, he has bruises on his face all down to his legs. Not to mention he's tied to a pipe.
"Yessir." now, here's my chance. The men walk out of the room without even noticing me. I wait until I'm sure they're gone before going over to Naruto as silently as possible.
"Naruto, you idiot. Why the hell didn't you hide?!" I whisper in terror while taking the blindfold off of him. "You're such an idiot! Why did you let them take you?! I know you're so much stronger then what you did." wait.. did he want this to happen?! Goddamn.
"Oh shush. You know I can handle this."
"What?! What do you mean idiot?!"
"Well I was just about to leave and beat them all up."
"Naruto... don't tell me you let them kidnap you."
"Was it that obvious?" GODDAMN BASTARD!
"Naruto, you're a FUCKING IDIOT!" I whisper yell. He gives me a stupid smile. "I could've lost you." I didn't mean for that to come out.
"Aww, baby, you can't loose me. Even if you leave the village or whatever I'm going to find you and bring you back."  that's so adorable. I hug him and try to get the chains off.
"Damnit. Why the hell did they use chains for?!" they have him chained so he can't do any justu which would be great if he could but no! We can't make it easy can we?! "Also why do they always insist on taking your goddamn clothes off?! That's my job!"
"Relax. I-it's not like they did it with me." Standing over him is giving me whiplash. I kneel down next to him.
"No, but they beat you."
"Wait- do you wanna beat me in some weird sexual way?" what the hell Naruto?! Damnit I'm blushing.
"What?! No! I'm just saying that they shouldn't have beaten you!" he smiles and tries to touch me but the chain stops him. I take his hand in mine and smile.
"Thanks. It's kinda difficult to do stuff with chains."
"Yeah, we need to figure out how to get you out of here." Naruto glances up and back at me.
"Looks like our friends are here." he whispers. I turn around and see four men.
"Ah, the black haired one. I knew you'd show up."
"I thought I made myself clear!" I snap.
"Money makes it even more clear. That kid is making me a richer man."
"Not for long you bastard." I activate my sharingan and stare at them. He sends three men after me. Damnit! I jump up from Naruto's side and onto the ceiling using my chakra. I throw four knives at them and I cut all of their necks. Perfect. I only cut them enough to hurt them not kill him. I'll do that later.
"I'll tell you again, you shouldn't touch Naruto. I'll come after you and make sure you're dead. This is how one chooses to die."
"Sorry young one, you fooled us the first time. We won't make the same mistakes after watching you the first time." I'll murder these bitches.
"You haven't seen me do anything. If I wanted to I could kill you without hesitation."
"What if we were to... cut your boyfriends head off?" one man asks walking toward Naruto. I quickly run back down throwing a knife at him.
"BACK THE HELL UP!" I yell. I stand in front of him, hoping to find a way to break the chains. Naruto rattles the chains like he's trying to get loose. I punch the guy knocking him down and pull a knife to his face.
"Which one of you has the goddamn key?" I ask. None of them respond. Just then Iruka and Kakashi run in and see me about to cut this guy's face off. This doesn't look good.
"Sasuke, what are you doing?!" Iruka asks, catching everyone's attention. I don't let up.
"Well, kindly asking for the key to these chains here if you don't mind me getting Naruto out of here." my poor baby. He hasn't said anything in awhile. What's up with that? One guy starts charging at Kakashi and Iruka. Kakashi gets out of the way and pulls Iruka away as well.
"For being as smart as you are, I think you'd be able to function properly." Kakashi teases him. While they do whatever I'm just going to steal this little sword here and use that to my advantage. I look down at Naruto and mess up his hair.
"The guy in the hat has the key." he whispers. Why the hell didn't he tell me beforehand?
"Alright. Thanks baby." I whisper back and take off at the man in the hat. I use the sword and put it to his throat.
"Give me the key." I demand. He rolls his eyes and sighs. I get distracted by Iruka and Kakashi fighting the other men.
"Guess where it is and it's yours."
"I don't have time for games." he just laughs at me and disappears. Where the hell?! I turn back to Naruto. The man in the hat pushes Naruto's face up and whispers something to him. I watch Naruto take the key from his belt, and now... I watch the life leave his eyes. Oh that's it! I run up to the guy and cut his arm so he gets his hands off Naruto.
"Don't speak another word to him." I demand again. Kakashi and Iruka stop fighting and run over to us. I get down on my knees in front of Naruto and kiss him. I guess at some point he found a better place for the key because, I found it in his mouth. I unlock the shackles and hug him.
"Sasuke." he whispers and smiles. There's some life that came back into his eyes.
"Shh... we're going to get you out of here."
"I can get myself out of here." well, looks like we won the battle.