Ashton smut

You squeezed your legs together at the sound of Ashton letting out a moan-based whimper, his head resting back on the pillow as soon as you slid his boxers down his legs. His head perked up to glance at you, biting his bottom lip harshly as you were on your knees in between his legs on the bed, looking up at him carefully when you took him in your hand.

Ash's abs tensed up and released, letting himself swallow thickly as he watched you.

"M'so lucky," he muttered to himself, his ass tensing up too as his hips jerked up; your hand slowly pumping him. You flicked your wrist at a nice, comfortable pace for him, his eyes shutting at the pleasure.

"Jesus Christ." He took in a breath, breathing heavily- exhaling shakily when you squeezed harder on him. "Can you, uhm, give me a blowjob?" He asked with his eyes closed; his voice cracking.

"Of course, babe," you nodded, licking a stripe up him, slowly pressing your tongue harder at the tip, taking it into your mouth. He let out a whimper, tilting his head back as he gripped at the sheets beside him softly. You glanced up at him, looking at him through your eyelashes and only smirked to yourself when you took more of him in slowly, wiggling your tongue on the underside to create friction.

His abs clenched again, his thighs shaking a bit when he tried to thrust into your mouth. You immediately trailed your hands up, pushing his hips down, then lowering them to his thighs. You squeezed at them when you wiggled your head, fitting more him down your throat. You heard a small gasp above you, his chest heaving from the feeling of your throat closing up around him.

"Oh god, that's it." He murmurs, encouraging you to bob your head slowly. You swallowed around him, a slight gag erupting from your throat. Your eyes watered, blinking them away when you looked up at him. He only whimpered louder at the sight of you, admiring you pushing your limits for him and only him.

He nodded slowly, his eyes shut as his mouth parted, "Yes, fu-uck, yes." His tongue poked between his lips as he coated them, wetting them up as his throat was becoming dry. He swallowed, his mouth instantly parting again as his blonde ragged curls stuck to his forehead.

"Yes." He panted, throwing his head back, his back arching upwards. He felt himself getting close and his toes curled, his thighs starting to shake more. He breathed heavily, nodding in encouragement to urge him onto his own high.

He let out a loud whimper, his voice going higher, cracking because of the pleasure he's getting from you. You could feel him twitch in your mouth and you lowered your head until he was knuckle deep- deepthroating him fully to push him that little more to his orgasm.

His voice was shaky when he came, murmuring quietly, "m'coming," when he felt his stomach tense up, the blood rushing to his ears. He was numb for a a few seconds when he rode out his orgasm; his load shooting down your throat. You shoulders lurched when you swallowed him down as best as you could, and stayed there as his hips bucked, twitched and quivered.

He let out small moans, coming down from his orgasm slowly. He kept his eyes on you as you lifted your head off him, his cock raising back and resting against his stomach as his own juices and your spit were stringing off your lips. He moaned at the sight, shuddering when the cool air hit him.

"Enjoyed that?" You chuckled, wiping your chin and licking your finger.

He only nodded lightly, staying silent as his body quivered for a bit, his eyes staying shut. His heart was racing and his cock was still pulsing, making you chuckle at the sight of him all weak and vulnerable for you.