TWO: Natalia

"Good Morning po Mama!" an excited Natalia greeter her mom after waking up "Goodmorning, anak! I love you" she responded with a hug. They both hugged each other and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Mama, what time po mamaya tayo pupunta sa party?" Natalia asked looking at her mom who's cooking her favorite nuggets "Excited ka ba anak?" She asked as she laughed in thrill to see her daughter being excited about something because she isn't really showing with other people. "Yes po Ma! Super excited din po baka kasi dun si Arturo! Miss ko na din po sila tita grace at tita risa!" She exclaimed

"Huy! Hala! Grace! I missed you so much babe!" Leni greeted her long time bestfriend "Hi babe!! Ang laki na ni Natalia! Laki na ng anak niyo ni-" Grace said but Leni cut her off. "Di niya pa rin alam babe, wala akong balak sabihin sa kanya... Besides okay naman siya na mah pretend father siya eh, diyan naman si Jesse." She said. "Ay ganun ba Lens?... Sige tikom ko na bunganga ko! Hahaha." - "Tara na sa loob?" Grace said. They all went inside and sat on the chairs all eyes on every corner of the venue complimenting the designs the team made.

"Uy! I heard may thank you speech ka daw sa 'tin?" Grace asked her. "Ha? Wala man no! Di ko man nga alam na maga-ganun pala ako..." she pointed. Grace then told her na on this day ay papakilala nila mga children nila and their success in life.

Speaker: I would like to welcome Leni Gerona up on this stage to start the her speech.

"Uy mars ikaw na daw!" Grace told her as she playfully tapped Leni's Shoulder. "Ay oo nga no!" - "Anak you wait for Mama here ha? Tito Jesse's here naman" she stated and kissed her temple. She then made her way to the stage and started talking.

When BongBong heard that Leni was there he looked at her and smiled as if he's seen a goddess. He looked away so fast so that Louise, his partner, couldn't notice that he is smiling so he kept looking at her and listen.

" Hello everyone! I hope everyone's doing fine! Bigatin na kasi ang iba dito!" She laughed "Ako naman, I have a successful business by selling Local Filipino products while working sa DE PALLA insurances... Oh! Before i forget, I would like to introduce to you my daughter, everyone, Natalia!" - "Come here anak" she called her. A shy Natalia walked on the stage asking for her mom's hand.

"Anak, why don't you introduce yourself to everyone?" Leni suggested making her blush "Hello po everyone... I'm Natalia Gerona and I'm six years old po..." she said shyly. "Can you tell us more about you?" The emcee asked her. "Well, I am a straight A+ student and i love playing golf inside the house kaya Mama always gets mad at me... and Papa Jesse, he's not really my papa" a six year old natalia confessed as a nervous Leni then chuckled and thanked everyone, carrying her daughter down the stage and going back to their table.

Bongbong then looked at Natalia and Leni far away from him, two tables away, he told Louise that he's just gonna get some fresh air as he grabbed Martin's arm, making sure he follows him outside.

"Anong meron? Bat', may problema?" Martin asked.
"Well it's just Leni, last time na nag-usap kami, which is nung kami pa... seven years ago na... Diba she looked as if she wasn't feeling well nung tumakbo siya? Nung last na nag-usap kami? Is it possible kaya na anak ko si Natalia? I mean something happened between us nung nag camping trip tayo back then... And i'm always updated pag meron red days ang mare mo. But nung Grad, wala. Ni isa 'di niya ako sinabihan..." He recalled making Martin think that it's possible

"Well, she could be yours pare, i mean six na siya now and look, aminado siya wala siyang father." He exclaimed to a stressed BongBong. "Nung naging kami Mart, gusto naming name pag babae, Natalia. Di kaya coincidence yun?" He asked him. "If however nga na anak mo si Natalia pare, anong balak mo sa mga anak mo kay Louise?" Martin asked looking at his friend's direction. "Di ko naman biological son ang anak ni Louise pare, Ayoko lang talaga ng gulo sa media since ayaw ni Mommy ng mabangit ang name niya sa balita considering I'm thirty na pare, need na malaman ni Mommy ang totoo na di niya tunay na apo si Mikael" he blurted out"

After talking they went back inside. "Oh okay kana?" Louise asked him. "Yeah yeah. Okay nako." He pointed out coldly as she alarmed him na it was his  time to go on stage. He then walked up while Leni was in the bathroom.

"Hello everyone! I'm so glad and pleased that everyone attended and I'm very happy to see each and everyone of you! Starting of, I'm an owner of an Insurance company, alongside working with my Sister Imee, and i want you all to meet my boy Mikael." He said coldly as he wave his hand as signal for Mikael to come up the stage. "H-hello everyone! The name is Mikael Araneta-Marcos. I'm five years old and i love playing golf with my dad and ride my toy car!" He exclaimed.

After tidying her outfit, Leni went back to their table and saw BongBong, she couldn't manage but her eyes widened upon looking at him. She then proceeded to get Natalia from playing with Arturo and decided they should go home.

"May problem ba? Lens?" Jesse asked Leni who is now pacing the wall with blank emotions. "Aalis na kami, Baka makita pa ni Bongets si Natalia, baka kausapin niya pa..." Leni reasoned giving him a smirk "I understand... Hatid ko na kaya kayo? Mag-gabi na din eh... baka mapano pa kayo" he suggested as Leni declined his offer bidding him goodbye and leaving the venue.

"Mama?" Natalia called as she knocked on her mom's bedroom door "Anak, pasok ka po..." Leni responded with Natalia opening the door and hugging her mom. "Mama... What happened po? Bakit po all of a sudden umalis tayo sa party? Bakit po sad kayo parang may mabigat po kayo iniisip tapos ang saya po namin nila Maxine nagp-play pero napa-aga po uwi natin..." she wondered making Leni anxious about what she's going to respond to her daughter.

"Wala po anak, sadyang di ko lang ata feel mag tagal dun. Bawi po ako tomorrow ha? Mall po tayo..." she exclaimed as a cheerful natalia jumped up and down on their bed showing she's excited about tomorrow.

"I love you so much anak, I hope you understand Mama if someday nasabi ko man sayo... You know very well your dad is alive pero I'm doing this to protect you. Bakit pa kasi na he came from a politician's family, a rich one. Mahal na mahal kita, Natalia..." She muttered as she was caressing her daughter's hair down to her face.