FOUR: Revelation

"San ka galing kagabi, Bong?!" Louise asked screaming feeling furious about waiting for him all night. "Why? Need pa ba mag tanong?" He asked her back coldy as he was ripping out a paper and throwing it on the trash bin.

"Masama ba mag tanong, bong?" She nagged

"Hindi naman. I just went to the bar with a couple of friends. Yun lang." he muttered as he left her making her shout at him

"Sige! Mambabae ka! Diyan ka naman magaling e!"

"Talaga ba? If you only didn't ruin my image kay Leni edi sana di siya natigil sa pagsunod sakin sa US" he said to himself.  "Pasok na ko sa work!" He yelled entering his vehicle, not planning to look back at her.

The sun shone lighting up Leni's face as she was reading something in her veranda making her blink her eyes due to the sun reaching the swing. "Hi po mama! I already ate po... Are you going to your work po ba today, Mama?" Natalia asked as she joined her mother in the swing kissing her cheeks and being sweet at her mom.

"Mama..." she whispered at her ears playfully

"Yes po anak?" She replied in a busy tone while stroking her hair

"Pwede po ba ako sumama sa inyo sa work? Ayoko po maiwan kay tita Malou eh..." she pleaded giving her mom the twinkling eyes. "Hay... sige na nga po... basta mag behave ka ha?" Giving her the tightest of hugs making Natalia laugh as she felt like she was being tickled.

"Anak... don't be noisy ha? Mama can't focus when she's being distracted eh..." Leni explained and opened the small tv close to her desk. "Mama, ang ganda po ng office niyo! Kaso lang... pwede po ba ako mag wander sa labas?" Natalia asked for permission which she agreed and took her to the faculty. After that, she asked for her closest workmate to look out for Natalia as she was on her break leaving the little girl unoccupied. "Where do I go kaya here?" She questioned.

"Ah! I think i saw a playground sa gilid ng Building sa labas! Maybe I can go there since may bodyguard naman!" She thought to herself making her way down the hall, running, as she bumped into a man. Afraid of being scolded, Natalia closed her eyes and faced him, still not opening them.

"Oh dear, Oh Dear.." BongBong said and carried her sensing Natalia was afraid of him "Are you okay, baby Natalia? Please open your eyes..." Bongbong spoke. Hearing his voice, Natalia opened her eyes and greeted him.

"Tito Bongbong!!!" She squealed at him hugging his neck "Hello, Natalia girl! How are you?" He wanted to know how she was doing. "I'm doing well po! Eh kayo po?" She asked scratching her hair "I guess i can say i'm alright?" He retorted to himself putting her to the ground "Bakit ka nga pala tumatakbo dito at Bat' 'di mo kasama ang Mama mo?" He added

"Hinayaan niya po kasi ako mag wander sa labas... wala naman po ako mapupuntahan at kakilala dito kasi first time ko lang po pumunta dito eh, plus i think i saw a playground outside po" she chuckled making the man's heart soft. Talking to this girl made him happy, Seeing her made his stress go away immediately feeling as if they were connected to another. Not knowing everything, he asked "Since I'm not busy, Maybe punta tayo sa office ko? Watch ka dun or maybe we can play?" He asked her lending out his hand for her to hold. Touching this little girl's hand made him happy, he really felt as if she could be his daughter, Him and Leni's daughter.

"Tito! Stop tickling me poooo" Natalia begged as she was laughing so much causing her to fall in the sofa. Bongbong then stopped laughing and sat beside the girl. "I have a joke, What do you call a fish that knows Karate?" He asked looking at her
"Fish!" She playfully hit bongbong. "No..." he said
"Eh what po?" Natalia tilted her head wondering what might the correct answer be "edi... Tila-PIA!" he playfully hit her legs as if he was doing karate.
They both started laughing again, making them cross their hands at their stomach because of the joke.