NINE: Sexy_ghUrLs

"Mahal! Gumising ka na!" Leni commanded as she kept waking Bongbong up. "Mahal naman napagod po ako kagabi..." He said yawning. "Aalis ka ngayon diba? Diba may campaign kayo nila ate Imee?" She asked hugging him. "Mahal, mamaya pa akong mga 3pm aalis oh? Ang aga pa" he said. "Ay ganun ba? Sige kain na muna tayo" she told him.

 "Ay ganun ba? Sige kain na muna tayo" she told him

"Daddy and Mama.. Smile!!!" Natalia beamed with joy upon taking a polaroid picture of her parents. "Daddy, Mama look oh! Ang cute niyo pong dalawa" she told them. "Oo nga no" Leni said "Pero si daddy nakatingin lang kay Mama" Natalia replied laughing
"Ang Ganda kasi ng mama mo, lalo't na she's wearing red right now. Hot!" He exclaimed slapping her butt cheek as she stood up from the staircase.

"Alis na ako ha? Be good Nat, you too Mr. Marcos. Wag kang mambabae kasi if ever man pwede ka, ako lang yun" she teased

"Magi-ingat ka mahal ha? Ako lang po ai Natalia ang mahal mo pag ka uwi mo?" He asked pouting at her. "Oo nga Mahal... alis na ko... tsyaka tamo oh, mahihit 1 na pala! malalate ka na din." She added. "Pwede naman mag chopper Mahal"
he complained. "Hindi! Late na kayo! Bye na" she kissed him and Natalia goodbye before leaving the house.

"Uy bong! Ang daming tao." Imee retorted. "As always naman ate, masanay ka na." He told her and winked at her like an idiot. "Ay naku bongets! Stop doing that, ang panget mo" she whispered at him. "Oo na nga oh. Titigil na nako" he whispered back.

"Bongbong Marcos bakit nandi rito ka?" A woman asked making the confused Bongbong face her. It was Pia, his classmate since college. "Tumatakbo ako bilang vice president, tapos ba bawalan mo ako? Ano ka? Nanay ko?" He replied to her with a chuckle. "Well, haven't you remember the thing na nang-yari satin nung gabi from the last 7 years?!" She told him as she crossed her legs facing the stage. "Ano na naman yang pa 7 years 7 years mong yaan ha?" He asked her whom she replied with "Wag ka ng magka-ila... Did you know? You have a child with me." She whispered at him, making sure there ano people beside them to listen.

"Wait. Tumigil na nga kayo! Akala niyo di' ko kayo naririnig?!  Ewan ko ba kung totoo sinasabi mo pero ano ba pangalan niyan ha?!" Imee stressed as she was worried Leni would get hurt. "Ano pa ba, edi Bianca! Anak ko yun, tumahimik ka!" She yelled which made Imee quiet. " Ano sasama mo ba sainyo?" She asked as she went back to her car.
"Lynds, sabihin mo madama ang pakiramdam ko, ayoko ng kumausap ng mga tao" she told her secretary mid campaign. She opened her car's window and gave him a small piece of paper. "Yan yung address, just go and get her." She told Bongbong and left—leaving the two in shock.

After the campaign, Bongbong was exhausted but he couldn't help but believe whatever Pia told him a few hours ago. "Ring Ring!" Pia opened the the door expecting Bongbong to be outside. "So?" He asked coldly. "Baliw ata to" Pia thought to herself which she noticed his demeanor changed. "Mag hintay ka diyan! Wala naman sigurong makakakita sayo" said Pia, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Anak? Gumising ka diyan!"  she yelled at the girl, while she's sitting beside her bed. "Why po Ma?" The girl asked, wondering what is happening. "Andiyan na si ang Daddy mo. I've told him all about you, Come On... Take your bag with you and leave." She commanded the girl-taking her downstairs to see her father. "Sayo na anak mo" Pia yelled and locked the door. "Papa?!" The girl exclaimed running to her father who appears to be inside of his car waiting for her. "I'm not your father! Look, the moment na malaman ko that we're not biologically related, uuwi ka dito sa nanay mo! Understand?!" He spoke coldly to the girl making it stop talking.

"Punyeta! Ni isang beses wala nga ako naka fuck buddy sa skwelang yun besides Leni tapos sisihin ba naman ako?" He said to himself, fearing Leni would leave him after learning what happened.

"Oh bongets, who's that kid?" Imelda asked his son who was carrying a little girl on his shoulders. "Ma, anak ko daw kay Pia. Ni isang beses nga wala akong ma recall na may nangyari sanun nun eh" he complained at his mom whose stopped reading a book. What he didn't know is that Leni was hearing everything from upstairs. She proceeded to walk downstairs with her daughter being carried by her. "Sino yan Mahal?" She asked. "Buti nalang tulog si natalia" She said.

"Anak ko daw kay Pia, pero Mahal... don't worry di naman siguro siya magta-tagal dito eh, papakuha ako agad ng DNA test." He replied making her suspicious. "Jusko Bong... ayokong magaling sayo pero kung anak mo man yan, magpakamatay ka na ngayon din" she used her authoritative voice on him. "I promise Mahal, wala nangyari samin. Ikaw lang kahit nung Camping trip." He swore raising off his palm. "Sige Ferdinand, siguraduhin mo lang kasi the moment i find out talaga na anak mo yan, di ka lang mawawalan ng isa pang anak, pinaka mamahal mo din sa sa buhay!" She shouted going back at their room.

Twas almost Night time when  Natalia woke up, she immediately looked for her parents beside her. With them nowhere to be seen, she got out of the room and went to her dad's study. She is then followed by a girl which asked her who she is. "Who the hell are you?!" The girl asked. "Ah, I'm Natalia. Natalia Serene Marcos, how about you?" She smiled introducing herself to the girl whilst looking for her parents. "Well... ako lang naman si Bianca. Cayetano. Marcos." She smirked at the girl who seems to be looking for someone. "And who are you to go inside here sa study ng Papa ko?" She asked which made Natalia confused.

"Anak? Are you awake?" Leni shouted which echoed around the House. She then went downstairs and greeted her Good evening. "Evening po, Mama!" She greeted her Mother in a soft tone. BongBong followed Leni downstairs and greeted them. "Good evening anak, you've woken na pala from your beauty sleep" he greeted Natalia with an open arms for her to hug him.

"Good Evening Daddy! Why is she here po?" She asked him which made him mad again. "She's your sister from another Mother Anak" he told Natalia"di pa sure yun anak, don't worry Daddy's always here... The time na i learn we're not related uuwi din po siya ha?" He added.

*

"Mahal, aalis ka bukas?" Leni asked him as she  rested her head on his shoulder. "Yes po Mahal. Super busy eh... Ikaw?" He asked. "Pupunta akong Naga ngayon bukas. Isang araw lang naman ako dun. Ikaw muna mag-alaga kay Natalia." She said making him wear off his smile. "Sige... pa hatid na kita ha?" He asked. "Naku naku, wag na... Magb-bus nalang ako. Wag mong aalisin ang tingin mo kay Natalia ha? She can be a handful" she told him. 

A day passed, without Leni in the House and in the middle of the Night, Natalia woke up. She didn't think twice but to go to her Daddy's room. "Daddy? Can i come in... Please?" She knocked andbegged making him open his eyes and open the door. "What's the problem nak'?" He asked her and carried her-making sure she is feeling okay. "I miss my mama..." she told him which made him felt sad also considering he misses her too. "Dito ka nalang po mag sleep ha? Para di ka na matakot." He smiled hugging her as she put her back to sleep.