ELEVEN: Goodbye

BongBong's POV

I woke up to the doorbell ringing from the outside the house,"It's so early naman" I told myself as i opened it only to see Bianca waiting for me. "Hi daddy!!!" Bianca said as she greeted me goodmorning. "Hello." I responded back coldy. "Pack all of your things and we're going back to your mom." I told the girl who was confused as to why her mom left her here only for me to bring her back. "Wait.. did that whore and you broke up? Are you going to live with us now daddy?!" She squealed. "Don't you dare call her that!" I almost slapped her but i saw Leni. "I'm sorry... just get your things.." I told bianca who's now afraid of me.

"Daddy?! Hindi mo na po ba ako mahal?" Asked carina who was crying.They exited the vehicle and knocked on the door which was already opened by Pia. "Isa nalang to pia! Hindi ko siya anak at wala na akong pakielam sakanya! Bahala ka! Raise her cause she's not my daughter!" He angrily yelled at her. "Hindi mo lang siya kamukha ginaganyan mo anak mo?! Ano ako baboy para buntis buntisin mo tapos hindi moko pananagutan? Ano yon bong!" Pia yelled back. "Makakapagprove neto ang DNA!" He yelled.

"That was all that happened Mahal.." Bong told Leni pointing to her everything's fine now.. "where are you going?" He asked. "Tatawagin si Malou.." she smiled.

DIALING SISTERET

MALOU?

Po, ate?

Uwi kame diyan
bukas ha?

Alam na nila
kuya bong?

Hindi pa eh.. sabihin
ko nalang mamaya..

Sige.. sige..

Tell Mommy we're
coming ha?

Opo ate..

Osige bye na..