SEVEN: Ilocos

- a few weeks later -

"Good Morning Mahal, Kakagising mo lang? Ang aga aga pa ha? Sinakto mo talagang 2am..." BongBong greeted as they were packing. "Naka pack ka na ba ng mga gamit mo, Mahal?" he added counting all of his sanitary items.

seven,

ten,

fifteen!

"fifteen pieces of my stuff! fully packed!" he exclaimed while Leni on the other hand was packing too much stuff including Natalia's clothes and dolls.

"Mahal?" she looked side by side if she's missing something

"bakit mahal? may nakalimutan ka bang bilhin?" he asked looking at he almosy full luggage.

"wala naman siguro akong naiwan na manika ni Nat, diba?" she wondered, given the fact that she knows her daughter too well. Forgetting a doll would be a disaster if they left and forgot it because Natalia will not stop looking for it.

"Bongets? Anak? Ready na ba kayo? Imelda yelled which echoed through their room. "Opo Mommy!" He yelled back outside. "Oh pano? Gisingin ko na muna si Natalia" she said as she commanded him to bring their stuff downstairs.

*

"Bakit po Mama? Natalia asked. "Anak aalis na tayo bihis na po okay?" She said in her authorative voice which made the little girl get up so quick and did everything she's supposed to do. Minutes after, Natalia was done dressing herself then they both went downstairs together. "Hi Daddy! GoodMorning po!" Natalia said running to her dad to hug him. "GoodMorning po tita Aimee, tita Imee and Tita Irene! Good morning din po Lola Meldy!" She greeted all of them as her other cousins went inside their designated vehicle. "bye po Mama and daddy! see you po sa I with the L with the O with the C with the O with the S, YES!

"Future cheerleader ata tong anak natin eh" he chuckled at her. "pasok na tayo sa car, mahal" he told her and they the house.

"Hay naku kailangan ba talaga na naka separate yung mga bata satin? Kase look, tignan mo tayong dalawa lang dito... pati yung driver naku naka harang pa... tapos sila ate nasa iba ring sasakyan... anim na sasakyan na gamit natin diba?" Leni asked him and rested her neck on his shoulders. "Hay naku... okay lang sila, besides pwedi naman silang mag-stop over sa mga fast food chains if nagutom sila... okay lang sila dun Mahal.. Nandun naman si ang Yaya ng mga boys" He retorted kissing her temple not looking away from the window.

"Isang car samin, Isa kina Mommy at Ate Ime's, Isa kay Irene, Isa kay Aimee and her friends... Isa sa mga bata at Isa sa mga gamit namin..." she muttered to herself as they could've used a bus, it's bigger and can fit them all.

Bongbong look at Leni as to why does she keep looking at her bag without moving? "Is she okay?" He said to himself. He kissed her cheeks bringing her back into motion and laid his hands on her legs, almost traveling inside her.

*

"Wait lang Bong, nagca-call si Mommy eh..." Leni said as she moved a bit far from him. "Sige sagutin mo Mahal" he smiled moving closer to her and laid his hand on her breast.

"Hello anak!"

"Hi po Mommy!!!" Leni greeted "Wala po kami sa bahay eh"

"Oh saan kayo pupunta anak?"

"Mamaya ko nalang po sasabihin Ma... medj Traffic po kasi may nagbangaan po ata"

"ay kawawa naman... nasaan nga pala si Natalia?"

"Ah Ma kasi"

"Pwedi ko ba siyang maka usa-"

"Mommy, wala po siya dito eh..."

"Asan siya? Naiwan ba ang apo ko?"

"Ah na sa ibang kotse po siya eh"

"Sige anak, ingat kayo ha?"

"Sige po Ma..."

"Oo nga pala anak, pwedi ko bang maka-usap si BongBong?"

"Ah sige po" Leni looked at Bongbong and handed the phone to him.

"Ah bakit po Mommy? Hello po?" He asked

"Ah kasi Anak, ingatan mo ang Anak at Apo ko ha?"

"Sige po Mommy, Lagi ko naman po silang iingatan."

"Osige ingat kayo hijo ha?"

"Opo Mommy, kayo rin po diyan..."

Hours went by, Leni fell asleep in their car ride allowing Bongbong to take glances at Leni. "Ang ganda mo naman, Mahal... di ako magsasawa sa mukha na yan" he smiled stroking her hair gently, hands still placed on her breasts.

*

"Finally, we're here..." he told her. "Mahal, gising ka na... andito na tayo." He gently woke her up. "Asan na tayo?" A sleepy Leni asked. "Andito na tayo sa Ilocos... Dito na tayo sa bahay" he mumbled kissing her lips.

"Mama!" Natalia softly yelled. "Daddy!" She squealed as she ran into her parents. BongBong then carried her and went inside in their House.

"Mama pupunta muna po ako dun sa Room namin ha? Bye po Mama, Bye po Daddy!" She kissed them goodbye and went to the other room. "Bong-" Leni almost said a thing when BongBong cut her off. "Ayan na naman tayo Mahal eh, Okay lang sila sa kabila. Alam ko sari sarili tayong Room pero masanay ka na ha? Hayaan mo pag nag outing tayong tatlo matutulog tayo sa iisang room okay?" He kissed her temple assuring her that their Daughter Natalia was safe.

"Osige na... Mag-bihis ka na... magg-greet ka pa niyan ng mga taong nakikita mo sa labas" Leni told him as she was about to continue her sleep. "Mahal, labas na po ako ha? May ccheck lang po ako." replied Bongbong and kissed her lips passionately.

*

"Oh andiyan ka na pala? Di man kita napansin... kakagising ko lang kasi" Leni told him. "Kamusta yung mga taong nakita mo?" She asked tapping her hand which signaled him to reside beside her. "Ayun, okay naman sila... Ako naman Pagod." He replied. "Hay naku... kawawa ka naman..." she stoop up a bit and sat on his legs "Bong?" she muttered

"Energize me like i'm your whore" she begged. "Aba gusto mo yan ha? Sige..." he replied back. She laid down the bed and let him do whatever he wanted. "Aba gusto lang pala mag pa energize ng mahal ko sa buhay eh...." he told teasing her with his lip starting to kiss her. He then broke the kiss and started kissing her on her neck down to her private part. "She moaned." He said to himself which made him feel arroused. He started rubbing her breasts while his mouth on the other, sucking it.  "Bong, ang sarap bong, ang sarap!" Leni yelled.

He touched her folds and started to do circle motions in her. Leni couldn't help it but enjoy. He pushed in one finger in and out along the other one inside making her gasp in orgasm.
"Mahal, ang hard mo..." she moaned making him insert his to hers and started trusting. Leni couldn't take his size as he was big, very big. "Ang sarap mo Mahal," he told her.

"Hay naku Mahal just trust faster! I've missed your Junior very much!" She yelled softly. "Ang sarap mo talaga Mahal just good!" He told her. "Mahal, yours is still fresh and soft just like the last time i had you. which is when me probably made Natalia" - "your just so fine." He told her.

He kept trusting fast whilst being on top of her, them kissing,left hand rubbing her breasts, the right on her folds as he kept moving it on her spot. She reached her climax first as he followed making them lay down the bed and catch their breath.

*

"Ang sarap mo talaga Mahal" he complimented her while they were taking a shower. "Of course! Hard ka eh! Bat' pa ako aayaw diba?" she hinted making him chuckle and kiss her neck.  "Sabagay, I fuck hard because you're so tight" he slapped her butt cheeks.

"Mahal, aalis pala kami nila Risa, Loren and the whole sexy_gHurLs crew next week pag ka uwi natin sa Manila" she said while stroking his manhood gently. "Di ba nila kasama mga partners nila para makasama naman ako?" he asked. "Hindi eh... kami kami lang... puro naman po Babae kaya you don't have to worry Mahal." Leni said giving him a smack kiss on his cheeks as she stepped out of the shower-him also following her as she covered her body with the towel.