SIX: Garcia

"Hello po, Sir BongBong!" His Secretary greeted as she was trying to seduce him. He sat down his office chair as she sat down on his lap close to his pelvis. "Pwede bang' tumigil ka? Masyado kang malandi!" He shouted giving her the looks. Bongbong clenched his fists as he got annoyed by one of his secretaries. "Di naman po sir, sadyang nadulas lang ako sa hita niyo po sir... pag nangangailangan ka ng something andun lang ako sa baba po ha?" she smiled and left his office.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in!" He yelled. "Oh Bong? Napaka stress mo yata?" Leni asked and sat on those chairs in the table. "Sorry Mahal, akala ko kasi ikaw yung secretary ko." He said not looking at Leni. "Bakit? Napano ba?" She asked raising her eyebrows as she sat on his lap.

"Eh papano ba naman nilalandi ako... Hindi ko naman siya ma kick out kasi close na secretary ni ate yun... Di' niya ba alam na may magandang mahal na ako?" He told her. "Sino ba yang Secretary na yan ha?!" She yelled crossing her arms. "yung Garcia apelyido" he replied making Leni furious. She headed out of his office as he ran catching up to her.

"Mahal, san ka nanaman pupunta?!" He yelled at Leni who is very angry with what happened. "Hi te lens!" Some of the staff bid her. "Sino sainyo ang may last name na Garcia?!" She asked in a high tone putting the other staff in shock as this is the first time they saw Leni like this.

"Te huminahon ka... breath?" Liv, her trusted co-worker said. "Maghi-hinahon ba ako kung may lumalandi sa Mahal ko?!"She shouted at them seeing the door's direction to open and see Trillanes with a girl. "Mamaya ha, Miss Garcia?" He said winking at the girl as he softly slapped her butt cheek.

"Hoy babae ka! Ikaw ba yung lumalandi sa Mahal ko?!" Leni yelled at her. "Ano nanaman? Kay Jesse? Bat' ko lalandiin yun eh hindi man nga siya nagtra-trabaho dito!" Miss Garcia replied back to her.

"Sino pa ba namang Mahal?! Edi si Boss Marcos niyo!" Leni yelled at her. "Aba wow... so nakikala niya lang anak mo Mahal mo na agad? Iba ka din no po? Ang landi niyo rin po pala!" Garcia told her. Then it happened.

"Hala uy awatin niyo awatin niyo! Tulungan niyo kong awatin sila." Cayetano's Secretary said. Then Marcos,Cayetano,Trillanes, and Duterte came to stop them. "Tumigil na nga kayo!" He told them. "Magsibalik na kayo sa trabaho niyo or else your Fired!" He yelled.

"Tara na usap na lang tayo, Mahal..." He held Leni's waist accompanying her. "Ba't ka kasi nakipag-away?" He asked. "Ah so gusto mo pa yung gina-gawa niya sayo, aber?" She muttered, not looking at him. "Hindi sa ganun Mahal, wag ka ng makipag-away... alam mo naman ikaw lang Mahal ko diba? Date nalang tayo mamaya." he jested.

"Ang saya nung date na yun Mahal," he spoke as he touched her legs down the table. "the best one i had all those years" he added "Hay naku. so meron pang iba?" she asked. "wala mahal! i'm just telling you na ikaw lang talaga, wala ng iba." they both kissed passionately hugging one another in the car.

"Lola Meldy... Pauwi na po ba sila Daddy at Mama?" the little girl asked. "Oo daw, nag call sa tita Aimee mo.." Imelda assured her granddaughter as she kissed her goodnight and left her room. "Okay po Lola Meldy!" She replied.

KNOCK KNOCK
The door banged as the couple knocked, sensing that everybody went to sleep early.  "come in." Imelda retorted kissing their cheeks as she waited for them to come home. "M-Mommy... si Natalia po?" Leni asked. "oh! she's sleeping na eh... swerte kayi niyan di siya makakatabi sainyo.. It's your chance to give me another apo!" she said making them all laugh including BongBong's sisters who are spying at them form the kitchen.