TEN: Bianca

- After a few weeks later -

"Good Morning mahal! How are you? Super stressed ka na ba sa pag campaign mo?" She kissed him on the lips making him smile. "Good Morning Mahal, super stressed nga... and super pagod" he replied back with a kiss. He reciprocated again with another kiss and woke both of his daughters. "Good Morning Daddy" Natalia greeted him.

"Good Morning Daddy! Your one and only princess is awake." Carina smiled at her father. "Morning." He replied back. He carried Natalia. "Daddy? Aren't you going to carry me as well?" Carina asked being bitchy. "You have feet to walk with" He replied. They then four went downstairs and eat.

Carina's POV

"Papa! Can you bring me over to my Mommy's place?" I asked Daddy who's super busy playing with Natalia while he isn't even playing with me! That's so fair! He agreed to take me to my Mommy's place which is good and i'm so excited and happy because i get to see mommy again! i can't even believe i'm a daughter of a Marcos! Hours passed and we arrived at our house. "RING RING" Mommy opened the door. "Mommy!l I jumped onto her. Mommy told Daddy that he can come in but he insisted to just go home, he even told Mommy he's just going to pick me up later. Well i don't even care as long as i am with my Mommy.

BongBong's POV
I called Leni to tell her that i've already left carina at Pia's house as i drove back home. She just replied over the phone saying "that's great mahal!" Which i seemly heard it like she's sad or what but i just told her that i'm almost home. After putting the phone beside me, someone called and told me Bianca is not my biological daughter. "Yes! Sad days came to an end." I immediately drove fast at home and tell Leni the good news. "Mahal!l

I shouted to her whom she replied with a "yes?" and a furious look on her face. "Di ko biological daughter si Bianca!" I said "dumating na yung results?" She asked. "Yes!" I proudly replied. That's good news mahal! Text pia na..." sure. After i heard those words from Leni, i called pia and just told her it's over. Bianca isn't my real daughter and i've blocked her mother

"Smile ka naman Mahal!" She commanded Bong who's taking to someone.

"Ang pogi naman Mahal, look oh" Leni showed bongbong the picture "eh sino diyan wala ka namang sinabi" he said "malamang ikaw Mahal, sino pa ba mas pogi sainyo?" Leni chuckled

"Ang pogi naman Mahal, look oh" Leni showed bongbong the picture "eh sino diyan wala ka namang sinabi" he said "malamang ikaw Mahal, sino pa ba mas pogi sainyo?" Leni chuckled. After talking to a lot of people, Bongbong insisted to go home and take Leni and Natalia to the nearest playground he knows.

"Wee! Daddy it's so fun here po sa slide! Sabay po tayo oh!" She pleaded. "Gosh, we've been playing for an hour Mahal, ayaw mo ba talaga makipag play?" He asked looking at the sweaty Leni.

"Masama pakiramdam ko eh, nahihilo ako"

"Uwi na kaya tayo? Matagal naman na kami naglaro ni Natalia eh. Plus maga-alala yun sayo"

"Sige na nga mahal..."

*

"Mama okay ka lang po ba? Kanina ka pa po parang hindi okay" a tired Natalia asked as she was walking with her parents back home. "Okay lang ako anak, nahihilo lang... siguro dahil tinapos ko yung nung sa netflix, seasons 1-20." Leni replied as they reached her house.

"Pahinga ka muna Mahal" BongBong told Leni who looks pale. "Ayoko, hindi pa kayo kumakain... Pagluluto ko muna kayo." She said in a stern voice "Alalayan nalang kita mahal para di monna sabihin nagrereklamo ako" He kissed her, supporting her in the kitchen.

"Mama! Ang sarap po ng luto niyo!" Natalia beamed with joy as she took a bite of her Mama's famous dish, Kare Kare. "Oo nga... Nat, ano kasi pangalan ko?" Bongbong asked Natalia who was eating, putting them all in laughter.