1.3

(edited)

It had been two days since my return and i had been catching up with everyone except Finn and Bellamy.

I had been avoiding Finn, and Bellamy seemed to be avoiding me for some unknown reason so i had spent a lot of my time with Raven, Octavia and surprisingly Murphy.

Don't get me wrong, i still hate him for putting a bullet in my sister but he's kinda changed.

Clarke has also caught me up on the mount weather situation and that's why right now, i sit at a table with the person i hate the most and the person who's acting like they hate me the most.

"okay, tell me again" Bellamy practically demanded as we sit around a small table.

"Its a labyrinth, we got to the dam through this tunnel" Clarke explains as she points to a place on the map of mount weather "it's all connected to the mine system, that's our way in"

"sure, if we can get past the reapers and mountain men" Bellamy states the flaw.

"oh don't forget the grounders, i'm sure they're awfully pleased with us about the other day" i comment as Bellamy tries to hide a smirk while Clarke glares at me.

Bellamy wipes the smirk off his face and clears his throat "i swear to god, if your mum doesn't sanction this mission soon i'm going by my self'

"count me in" i wink at him but he scoffs and ignores my comment.

"i guess the inquisitions over" Bellamy and Clarke look at something behind me as i turn my head and see Finn walking out of the building.

"how's Finn doing anyway?" Bellamy questions Clarke.

"i haven't talked to him since we got back, i don't know what to say. he just kept shooting" Clarke explains as she's lost in a memory as i think back to the shooting.

"we're at war Clarke, We've all done things" Bellamy justifies as anger grows inside of me.

"war is no excuse to kill innocent people that aren't armed and aren't apart of it" i seethe at them but before they can reply, Finn comes over.

"hey" he says mainly to Clarke, causing me to scoff.

"hey" Bellamy replies when Clarke doesn't "next round's on me"

Bellamy stands up and walks away as i scramble up and after him.

"Bellamy, wait up" i call out to him as his shoulders tense but he waits anyway.

I slowly approach him as he turns around and avoids i contact with me "whats wrong? you've been acting weird around me since i got back"

"it's nothing" he mutters as he slowly turns to look me in the eye.

If it was nothing he wouldn't be acting so weird right now, but nope, he's still acting weird.

"is it the ki-" before i finish my sentence, Bellamy cuts in.

"look the kiss meant nothing, we thought we were going to die in less than an hour and i just wanted to kiss someone decent before i died, it was a mistake" Bellamy snaps as he harshly turns and stomps away.

My heart aches at his words, it was a mistake? it meant nothing?

Why do i feel so hurt? i have Cassius and i like him a lot, i shouldn't be feeling this way about Bellamy.

I stand there getting lost in my thoughts as i hand lightly touches my elbow.

"hey Wren" i turn to see my sister standing there with Clarke beside her "come on i got to show you something"