Jealousy Part 1

"I can't believe that he is with Kai right now and he didn't even bother to tell me? Of all people, really?"

Jealousy is consuming Taehyung in whole eating every bit of his sanity. Kai is one of the hottest idols in Korea, and Taehyung sees him as his biggest rival, not career-wise but because of Jimin. Sure, he gets jealous with others too like Jungkook, Sungwoon and a lot more but those are more of a joke when he wants to be a whiny boyfriend but Kai is different. It was not known to the public but Kai courted Jimin for a while until Taehyung finally won Jimin's heart. He almost thought that he wouldn't stand a chance and nearly gave up honestly.

He waited anxiously for Jimin to come back. He skipped his meals and only had hot chocolate for the day because he doesn't have the appetite to eat. How could he when his mind was preoccupied?

When Jimin is finally home, he braced himself from a possible confrontation and yes, he wasn't wrong. He can't say that he didn't see this coming all along. He went straight to his room to change into more comfortable clothes while Taehyung followed him to ask questions.

"Where have you been Jiminah?"

"I was with Kai. He literally just said goodbye to everyone, Taehyung."Jimin answered without looking back and headed to the restroom to brush his teeth.

"I KNOW AND THAT IS NOT THE ANSWER THAT I WANTED TO HEAR! WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME AND I HAD TO SEE IT FROM KAI'S POST ON INSTAGRAM. I TRIED CALLING YOU SO MANY TIMES JIMIN!"

"Then you should have tried asking me the right question; and for fuck sake don't shout! I forgot to call, okay? I wasn't checking my phone. Can you calm down, my goodness you're stressing me out!"

"Oh, suddenly you weren't checking your phone because you are with Kai? Wow, the attention you give him really." Taehyung retorted sarcastically.

Exasperated, Jimin answered plainly. "Look, I'm tired. I want to sleep. Please go to your room."

Jimin laid on the bed and closed his eyes as if his boyfriend wasn't standing in front of him. Taehyung can't believe that he was dismissed so easily after waiting the whole day and now he was beyond pissed so he stormed off . He slammed the door, not giving a fuck of who would hear or if it breaks.