It's Not The Same

Tomorrow is their concert in Hongkong. They landed safely and have already expected the crowd of fans and paparazzi to meet them at the airport. Everyone was posing for the camera although it has been challenging because of the flashes when Taehyung realized that Jimin was too far.

He then grabbed Jimin's wrist asking for him to be closer to Taehyung but the other showed discomfort with the action. Then he remembered that they fought and have yet to talk it over which explains his boyfriends hesitation.

Even so, he still held Jimin near him because he knows that showing awkwardness to each other won't do them any good and it seems that Jimin understood it too because he no longer protested

The concert was sold out as usual. ARMYS poured their hearts out screaming for their biases, some of them are crying and just really having the time of their lives.

As usual, Jimin is a different person on stage. He's a God to Taehyung's eyes. Every time he hears Jimin hitting the high note and seeing how smooth he dances, he just falls in love even more. As a matter of fact, fans have caught him completely malfunctioning one time when Jimin blew a kiss. He looks so lost and in love but this action is definitely involuntary for Taehyung, thoughts empty.

During the performance, ARMYs were expecting a lot of skinship from Taehyung and Jimin, people always look forward to that. Frankly, Taehyung too.They were supposed to have a duet on some parts of their song where Jimin would usually hug Taehyung from behind, or will run to him and just be completely on their own world like it's their second nature. However, today, it didn't happen. Jimin just stood next to Taehyung, not giving a glance and went to the other side of the stage after.

Taehyung felt defeated. It's not the same. His Jimin is gone and he has no idea how to get him back.