Forgiveness

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT.

Taehyung opened up his heart to Jimin the way he never had before. He is determined to rebuild their relationship that was broken due to his recklessness.

"But, Tae. . . I. . . I've caused you so much pain. You have been sick because of me. That was just-"

Taehyung quickly placed his hands to cover the mouth of Jimin and stop him from talking.

"Baby. I will die for you any time, do you seriously think that being lovesick like this would stop me? I don't even care what happened to me anymore, I'm just glad that it did because I wouldn't be here with you tonight. Come back, please. I've never begged anything in my entire life. Please, Jiminie." Taehyung pleaded sincerely. It was foreign action from him that he welcomed whole-heartedly.

"Taetae. . . You'll always be my Taetae and I'm your Jiminie as long as you want me to." Jimin held the other's neck to kiss him passionately. All the longingness they felt for the times they were away from each other are finally coming to an end. Taehyung's chest is threatening to explode while kissing Jimin's soft and plump lips. They missed this.

"God. I miss this, Jiminie. I miss you. I miss everything about you!" He said as he broke their kiss to breathe. Taehyung starts trailing kisses to Jimin's jawline down to his neck, sucking and leaving love marks to every inch of skin he can feel and licking it after to ease any pain causing his lover to do a soft moan that drives Taehyung insane. Always drives him insane.

"Tae. . . Baby" Jimin called while giving more access to his neck.

"Mine. All mine." Taehyung responded possessively. He unbuttoned Jimin's shirt, almost ripping it off revealing his fair complexion and quickly placed his mouth to Jimin's left chest, devouring his nipples while his hand was thumbing the other.

"Taetae. . . You-you.. Ngh. Need, to rest. Ahh.. Baby, we s-should stop this b-babe." Jimin tried his best to complete his sentences in the middle of his irregular breathing and high pitched moans.

Taehyung stopped and looked straight to Jimin's glassy eyes. "Jiminie, you are the most effective medicine in my life baby, you are my morphine. I'm addicted to you my love can't you see? This is an obvious case of withdrawal" he joked although they both know that it is partly true.

Before the elder can respond, he dives back to kiss him again for who knows how many times now. Taehyung started grinding on top of Jimin that gave a delicious friction to their members.

"Too many clothes, Tae." Jimin spoke through their kisses. Taehyung smirked and just like that, their lovemaking got even more heated.

Taehyung completely undresses himself and Jimin leaving only their boxers on. He teased Jimin by palming his hard erection and kissing it through the fabric.

"Taetae! S-stop teasing goddamn it or I'll just m-masturbate!" Taehyung let out a hearty laugh that Jimin adored so much. It was deep, beautiful and oh so manly.

"Oh god Jiminie, so impatient!" Taehyung pulled Jimin's boxers and then his own that made both their dicks spring free..

The taller grabbed Jimin's boner and gave a sensual lick from the shaft to the tip tasting the precome.

"I need you, Tae."

"And so do I baby. I'm gonna make you feel so good. So so good that all the pain we had will drift away." Taehyung gave kitten kisses to Jimin's penis. His own is already achingly hard by just seeing how beautiful his partner is in front of him but knowing that he gets to pleasure Jimin makes it more satisfactory.

"Fuck. Jiminie, you are effortlessly gorgeous." He then took Jimin's member in his mouth, bobbing his head on a sinful motion and sucking it like lollipops.

"Ahhhh. Oh my god. Tae! Baby. I'm... Ngh... Close." Jimin wailed. His words incoherent lost from the sensation that sends him straight to heaven.

"Go ahead, my love. I'll make you cum again anyway." With that, Taehyung continued to let his tongue work like magic and with a few bobbing and licking, Jimin found his release. Taehyung savored the dripping juices as if it's melted ice cream— he always tastes so sweet.

Taehyung pulled Jimin for another passionate kiss, although their lips are now probably bruised, moving his hips constantly and letting their groin touch. Jimin whimpered sensually from over sensitivity which was taken advantage of by Taehyung, putting his tongue inside Jimin's hot cavern.

"Taetae. . . I need you i-inside me."

"Let me get the lube and condom."

"No. No condom. I-I never had anyone aside from you." Jimin explained, a little breathless.

Taehyung showed his boxy grin and answered "So do I. No condoms then." He grabbed the bottle of lube from the bedside drawer and put a generous amount on his dick and fingers. "I'll start prepping you, Jiminie. Are you good?" Taehyung asked while peppering small kisses on Jimin's lips. The other can only sing "Yes" as he is now too lost for the world.

Taehyung inserted two fingers into Jimin's hole that made the other gasp as soon as the younger started moving. "Oh my God, Tae. . . Don't make me cum like this." Taehyung is now hitting Jimin's prostate with his fingers while rubbing the slit of his lover's dick.

"Say no more, babe." Taehyung removed his digits and quickly replaced it with his hard member. He stayed still letting Jimin adjust to the size, slowly thrusting because he wouldn't want to hurt his lover..

"Tae, I'm okay now. . . F-Faster goddamn it."

Taehyung can't help but chuckle. He loves how needy Jimin can get, never fails to be bratty in bed.

"As you wish my whiny baby." He lifted Jimin's leg to his shoulder, giving him a better angle to hit the spot, matching it with a fast thrust that drove Jimin wild. Taehyung is now growling like a tiger that only makes it more heavenly and erotic.

"Fuck. Jiminie! So tight."

Taehyung rarely curses but when he does, Jimin knows that it is due to extreme emotions that he is unable to contain.

"Tae. . . Let me ride you."

Taehyung slowly leans forward towards Jimin and he is grabbed by his neck to connect their lips. Without pulling out, they both rolled so the latter is now on top of Taehyung, still divulging the taller's now swollen lips with his hips still rocking, making the other delirious. He then sucked the skin on the side of Taehyung's neck to mark him as his own.

Jimin sat on top of Taehyung with the hard erection inside him bouncing with all his energy left, leaving both of them in a moaning mess. All the dancing practices they both had do come useful in moments like this one, because their stamina is definitely beyond what's accepted as normal.

"Tae. . . Ngh. Argh. Oh my god. Taetae"

"Jimin. Baby. . . Argh. Fuck. I'm coming!"

Both of them found their orgasm and released their semen that is a product of love and lust.

"Jiminie. . . If I'm just dreaming, please don't wake me up." Taehyung mumbled, still panting.

Jimin chuckled and pinched Taehyung's arm.

"Ouch! Babe? What the hell?"

"Now you know that you're not dreaming." Jimin laughed, his head laying on Taehyung's chest while the other's erection was still buried in him.

"Oh my God. Jiminie, you have to marry me." Taehyung replied with a soft laugh.

"Let's do that next time. For now, we have to shower. We're gross." Jimin stood up hesitantly.

"Then we go for round two?" Taehyung teased.

"Christ. Taehyung. I don't understand how you can get so lovesick but have one hell of an endurance for sex." Jimin retorted.

"Because you are my strength, baby boy. Fuck. That's cheesy." Taehyung pulled Jimin for another kiss before carrying him to the bathroom.