Jealousy Part 2

It's another day and Jimin is out again, just like yesterday, he didn't tell Taehyung that he will be going somewhere. Great. He's doing great, he thought. Now he is finally able to make a decision on his own again. It might be a simple matter for some, but he sees it as a big improvement especially after being dependent with Taehyung for so long.

As if it was a dejavu, Kai posted another photo on Instagram of him and Jimin in a coffee shop with a caption: "Breakfast with the cutest person ever"

Taehyung's throat went dry from seeing what Kai uploaded. He doesn't want to be the bad guy of course and he trusts Jimin, that's not a question, yet, he couldn't help but be suspicious, he is sure that something is not right. Jimin is always the one to patch things up when they have an argument, never letting another night pass without talking to each other but this time he heard nothing from him. Pure radio silence.

They were supposed to have a practice later today in the afternoon in preparation for their concert in Hongkong. All the members are in the dance studio when Jimin arrives with Kai. They were together for breakfast so it made sense that Kai drove Jimin to work. It gave Taehyung a bitter feeling, something unpleasant building in his chest.

The members practiced from 1 PM until 9 PM, had dinner and went home. All of the others can feel the tension between Jimin and Taehyung but decided not to speak up and give the two some more time to settle the matter on their own. They have an early flight tomorrow to Hongkong and they don't have much time to spend on another drama so they went along silently.

Taehyung decided to go to Jimin and Hoseok's room. He wants to know what is going on, he needs his boyfriend to explain before he completely goes insane. He deserves an explanation at the very least.

"Jimin, can we talk?"

The other remained lying on the bed appearing to be fast asleep. He approached Jimin and caressed his arms, unfortunately, he flinched from Taehyung's touch.

"What now? I want to sleep, Taehyung, please go to your room. Please." Jimin said, the look of displease clearly painted on his face.

Taehyung was speechless from Jimin's reaction. It's his first time to see the man that he loved flinching from his touch. It felt like a hundred needles were poking his heart. He called him Taehyung? No pet names or endearment? Wow. Who is this man? He walked out of the room, disappointed and sad

Jimin knew that Taehyung is displeased from the way he scoffed but he is too tired to even bother.