01

i get up in the morning, i shower, brush my teeth and put on my clothes.

a smooth white shirt with light blue jeans.

i get on the bus with lectures from my hungover father and get to school.

after lunch, i meet up with my friend that is one of the "popular kids."

karey lowes,

"hey girl!" she squeezed me in a bear hug.

"hey." i say waving my hand calmly, i look down oddly at her 6 inch heels then back up to her face.

"raven carter's a freak!" i sigh sometimes it's hard to believe these people are seniors in high school.

"you're going to a party tonight. with me, no exemptions."

i raise an eyebrow, "that's a big word for you. i'm surprised it can fit in your mouth."

"you'll be surprised what can fit in my mouth." i wrinkle my face.

"alright, you win. what time is it?" she bites her lip and cheers,

"7, i'll pick you up; just be ready." she says and gives me another hug before leaving.

the rest of the day goes by pretty fast after that... before i knew it i was at home picking out clothes.

i walk into my closet, sighing.

i lazily pick out a black bodysuit and black shorts.

i had what girls would call a "body they'd 'kill' for"

skinny around the waist, c cup bust and a way above average ass.

i know "must be nice bitch." i laugh to myself.

"where the fuck are you going?" my drunk father asks, peering into my bedroom,

"ew! father get out!" i push his head back out my door and lock my door, i go back and lotion my lightly tanned skin.

i grab my headphones as i slide my phone in my back pocket.

"i shouldn't even be going along with this.." i mumble before i hear a horn outside my window.

i sigh and shake out my curly hair; i reach and put on my chapstick. finally i grab my wallet and unlock my door.

i turn immediately to my left and walk down the stairs. i quietly open and close the door and run to karey's sleek black mustang.

"you actually put effort into this. wow." I roll my eyes,

"floor it lowes." she laughs and we make our way to the party.

we arrive at the party and you can FEEL the base from down the street, the alcohol hits as soon as you walk through the door and the music is literally going to kill your eardrums by the end of the night.

"hey you." i'm tapped on the shoulder, i swing my head to the direction i was tapped,

i wave and turn back to karey, who was dancing with multiple bodies on the "dance floor."

"you wanna get some air?" i shrug and go to tell karey, but she is clearly too drunk to remember her own name. he grabs my wrist gently as he guides me through the crowd out the side door. i look up at the sky as i let out a breath of cold air.

i turn to the kid i met, who was not there anymore but rather behind me, wrapping cloth around my nose. i try and fight but my body stopped responding within seconds.