» 06

|ace|

no no no. i'm not going to turn into a soft bitch.

raven locked herself in the bathroom and wouldn't open the door. so i walk down to my gym and worked myself till fatigue.

|raven|

i wake up in the chair. i walk to the around, rubbing my eyes and look around, i go back and grab basketball shorts and a black shirt then i go downstairs and search for ace.

why am i looking for this guy?

i find a gym and see him on the floor.

"ugh you idiot." i stand over him, shaking his head,

"ace, ace c'mon." i pull him up and lay his arm over my shoulder,

"hey, i like this position." he says

"shut the fuck up." i say and lay him on the couch.

i go into the kitchen and start making pancakes.

╰☆╮

after about an hour, i finish making the pancakes and i walk over to the couch ace was sleeping on.

he looks at peace. i stop and look at his eyelashes, fanned against his tanned cheek.

i snap myself out of it and tap ace.

he jumps and reaches for his waist.

"come on. it's time to eat."

i walk back to the kitchen, leaving him on the couch. i grab a plate and put two pancakes on there,

hands work their way around my waist, "i though you were the meal..." he whispers in my ear, moving my hair out of the way,

images of vincent come back; i turn around, give him the plate and run upstairs.

"pr- raven!" he calls, placing the plate down. i get to his room and pace myself back and forth, trying to get the images out of my head.

i collapse on the floor and start crying.

dammit why me!

ace's arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug.

i cling onto him and cry.

╰☆╮

after passing out from crying, i wake up, still in ace's arms. i pull his arm and his grip just gets tighter.

"i'm not letting you go. you either tell me what happened, or you're not leaving my grasp." he promises

"ok." i turn my back to him and close my eyes.

we stay like that for hours, before i knew it, it was nightfall.

why is he so persistent!?

"you going to talk now?" he props himself upwards.

"if it gets me away from you, gladly."

"speak." i roll my eyes and push him away from me.

"about a year and a half ago, my boyfriend at the time, we were doing great, no fights, lots of trust and shit. one day he came over when my parents were both at work and well, he raped me. i get flashbacks of him whenever, well you get it by now." i look to my phone and it's at 34%.

1 new message.

karey : hey boo, wanna go to the mall this weekend?!

rae : sure.

karey : your the best girly!

i put my phone down and ace looks at me with a cold and hard stare.

"what? do i have somet.."

"name."

|ace|

"pardon?" she sits up straight.

"what is his name." she looks away and clutches her arms, i sit up, placing one hand on her waist and using my right to face her to me.

"v- vincent calvinal." i let her go and grab my own phone.

"yo, quincy i need a trace."