04

i pull out my phone and take pictures of that letter and whatever else was in that envelope.

i grab my board and dash to the front door,

"where ishlb you goinlf" my dads words slur. i slow down,

"out with karey." he giggles and then hickups,

"im spending the night so don't wait up for me." i leave the house and make it about a block or two away from my house then turn to go to the nearest park, which happened to be empty.

I sit down on the top rock.

i see a few men drive past the park a few times and i get up and they start to drive towards me. a see a duo in front of my path and i hit a sharp turn, almost falling off my board. I regain my balance and see a black car pull up.

the two goons that took me a few nights ago. i shake my head and the door opens, reluctantly i grab my board and keep with the momentum, i slide in the door and close it and we speed off.

╰☆╮

we sit in the car driving in large circles, for about 6 minutes

"can we stop driving in circles already this is giving me a headace." the driver looks at me,

"clever girl." they make a sharp u-turn and we start heading to the destination.

we arrive in a few minutes and its a small bar, we get out the car.

"boss is right, you are different." i look back at them.

the door opens with guards dressed in black

"credentials." the guy behind the bar says, the two men, justin and tyler lift their shirts and show a tattoo,

𝕷

"granted, who's this?"

"property of the boss." justin says with a smug face.

"of course." he opens the doorway and justin pushes me forward,

"if you damage the 'bosses property,' he might hurt you." i say deceptively. i walk down the stairs untouched and open the door with red neon lights around it.

i opened the door and there was colorful lights and music playing in the back, guys playing pool and some cleaning guns.

there was about 3 guys in there 6 including the two that brought me here adn boss man.

"who is thiss?" a guy gets up from the pool table and walks over to me.

i stay silent, looking up at him, he starts to reach for my waist

"hands off, zachariah." i hear a dominant voice.

"this yours?" ace walks up to the other male,

"she's off limits." he promises then tilts his head to the side,

"follow." i look at him,

"now munchkin." i slowly walk behind him. he opens the metal door to his office.

"in." i walk in taking my time and he slaps my ass.

i wince from the pain as he shuts his door.

"sit." he points at the desk.

i follow then pull out my phone out of my bag and read the rest of the stuff as ace goes through his stuff in his safe.

"what you looking at princess?" i show him the letter.

he takes my phone from me and keeps swiping.

"hey!" i say and he lifts my phone out of reach. i stand up off the desk and try and reach it.

"gimme my fucking phone!" i curse.

"what do we have here?" he licks his lips in a seductive manner.

he pulls up a photo of me in my (very showy) bathing suit.

i bite my lip

"give me my phone compton." he looks down at me and in an instant, i was pinned against the wall and his fall body was flush against mine. i look down then up.

"i'm sorry, but you belong to me, raven."

shit.

i close my eyes and adjust myself under his presence.

"now, have you maintained that beautiful body of yours?"

his warm lips trace my collarbone up to my jaw, letting his tongue out a little.

he pulls me to sit on his lap, i comply.

"no fighting baby girl?" he whispers and starts to rub my area through my leggings.

fuck i forgot to put on underwear.

his left arm holds me down as his right works it's way into my bottoms.

i jerk when his finger slides into my cunt.

i bite my lip and smirk,

let's toy with him.

i reach down, letting my hands wander his body downward. i reach his length and i slowly start to rub it and i feel him tense underneath my touch. i remove his hands from my body and i turn around, rubbing my body against his.

"oh- you want punishment don't you?"