» 15

"so, what are we going to do today?"

"you can explore the house, i mean it's pretty big compared to you." raven pouts as she takes a bite of her waffle.

"ya know, these are pretty good." she says, finishing her waffle.

"c'mon ace." she says putting her plate in the sink. i watch her walk around in her t shirt and underwear.

"put some clothes on." raven looks at me, "now." i look at her from the corner of my eye,

"whatever." she walks away and goes upstairs.

"you ready?" i look down at her,

"mhm." she says looking away from me and to the side,

"fix that attitude or i'll hang you by your feet."

"tch, whatever."she says, then turns and starts walking and i follow her lead.

we walk down the hall and make a right. i look down at her, her purple hoodie is covering her head and her hands are in the pockets of the sweatpants

"take of the hood." she turns to the left and i turn with her, i reach my hand forward and take down her hood,

"don't touch me." she snaps at me and i scoff

"you're not going to tell me what to do." i say,

"it's a pool room." i hear her say,

"what?" i follow her gaze, peering around the corner.

"hmph, i guess you're right."

"swim with me?" she beams up at me.

"oh so the hood is gone and you want to be all happy now?" she rolls her eyes,

"gee, it's yes or no, do you wanna swim with me or not?" she says, crossing her arms

"sure."

raven changes into a purple swimsuit, and i change into black trunks.

"last one to the pull gives head." i say.

she looks up at me and gives me a 'seriously' look.

"do not play with me, compton." i raise my eyebrows,

"or what?" i say, bending down to her eye level.

"ill do it without the dare." my eyebrows lift and i give an amused smirk.

"how about a-"

"don't push your luck compton." she places a finger on my lips then taps my chest.

"ready? go." we take off, running around corners and around each other.

we reach the pool room and raven dives in, and i do as well.

"looks like i get head tonight." she says, smirking at me.

i go underwater and pick raven up, wrapping my arms under her ass. she looks down at me and places her hands on my shoulder.

"you wanna know something?" she asks, i bring her down so we are at eye level.

"are you going to tell me if i do?" she nods and tucks in her lips, "then sure."

"i think you're really hot." she smiles at me and i throw her.

"WHAT THE FUCK ACE." i laugh really hard,

"if you saw what i saw you would be laughing too." i say between my laughs, soon hearing ravens with me. im too busy laughing to notice that she went under and pulled my feet out from under me.

i stop laughing and go to the surface.

"i had to get you back now we're even." i give her a dark look and she shakes her head to asses the situation.

"ace... what are you thinking?" she asks me concerningly. i slowly drift towards her and she goes away from me. i pull my arms back and splash her with lots of water.

ravens head is on my shoulder while we lay in bed.

"i'm still mad at you for throwing me." she says, poking my chest. i look down at her and rub her leg that is on my stomach.

"what are you going to do about it?" i say, trying to get her mad.

"i don't know.." she gets up slowly and adjusts her leg to the other side of my body. "maybe i should just tease the shit out of you and stop just when you're about to nut."

"raven." i say darkly,

"ace." she matches my tone and starts to rub on my dick with her body.