愛 05

愛 disclaimer: if any sexual orientation disturbs you, do not read any further.

i got dropped off at ace's house cause they had a supply run to do, so i walk around his house. i find his bedroom and a bookshelf.

i find a book that happens to interest me 'Curses and Smoke'

romance, he reads these?

i make my way to his bedroom and find a hoodie, i pull it out, the design on the back is what interests me,

"Liquidators" i take off what i was wearing and put on the hoodie.

i lay down and read the story.

|ace|

after the run, the boys drop me off after doing inventory,

"princess?" i say, i run up the stairs and search all the rooms, then i come to mine. i open my door and look around, my light is dimmed and there my baby girl was, laying on my bed.

"holy shit." i get closer to see that she's only wearing my hoodie.

i run my hand under the hoodie and check,

yep. only the hoodie.

i put my shoes in my closet and my shirt in the hamper, i leave my boxers on and climb in with her. i pick up the book and lay it on the dresser.

"i'm here princess." i whisper and i see her relax, i lay down and lift up my hoodie, using my hand to trace her body. she starts to wiggle once i got to her ribs, then she turns around to me and entangles her legs with mine.

she let's out a soft moan and buries her head in my chest, i feel her on my leg.

shit shit shit shit shit. she needs to get off me. my boner isn't helping this all.

she wiggles against my leg and another moan leaves her mouth.

i shake my head,

"fuck it." i say and untangle her. i run my hand through my hair and lay raven on her back.

i lick my lips and my finger. i let my hands do what it wanted. it stroked her softly, from the opening, up to the clit. she squirms a bit and i look up at her face, peaceful, but pleasured. i look down again and she started producing some juices. i lick my lips one more and start to lick her cunt.

i make my way up to the clit and suck harshly. low moans leaves her mouth, i play with it, retracing circles. i lift my hand and use my two fingers to spread her out. i use my tongue again and work at her walls her legs start to shake and then close, i use my hands and spread her legs apart,

flexible...

i speed up my rhythm and her back arches, then she wakes up, heavily breathing.

"what are you- ah..." she bites her lip to stop from screaming. her hand finds my head and tries to push it away,

i suck on her clit and then my tongue runs down and inside her once again.

"mm, stoppp.." she moans and i use my fingers and insert them into her, pressing upwards, she gasps and moans louder then covers her mouth.

soon i feel her warm juices flow into my hand and on my bedsheets. i lift my hand and lick my fingers clean, she turns over and buries her head into my pillow.

she lays on her stomach, covering her face from me. her hair covers her more. i lay on top of her, my boner poking her squishy ass.

she shakes her head,

"leave me alone." she whines and wiggles her bare behind against my boxers.

"you are mine. i own you. you listen to me and do what i say." i whisper aggressively into her ear. she stops wiggling and throws me off her.

she goes into my bathroom and locks the door, i bang on the door,

"open this fucking door."

i hear her crying.

|raven|

i sit with my back against the door and my head on my knees.

"open this fucking door."

i shake my head and start crying.

☞ flashback ☜

my boyfriend, pins me against my bed,

"stop it vincent! you're hurting me."

"shut up bitch. you move again i'll beat the shit out of you" (anyone catch that reference? no? okay..)

i close my eyes as he shoves his dick inside of me.

he continues until he is finished, he gets dressed and walks out my door.

☞ flashback ends ☜

this happened about a year and a half ago.

ace sighs heavily and walks away.

when i left the room it was about 3:28 am.

i open the door and ace is nowhere to be seen, i see a chair in the corner of the room and wrap myself in a ball.