愛 20

|raven|

i drive back to the warehouse.

"raven!" i take off my helmet and walk into the warehouse, "you've gotten more lighter."

ace walks in behind me.

"BOSS!" they yell and run to hug him.

i take a look at ace as they dogpile him. he's still relatively the same size, but it looks like his muscles have gotten larger, i bite my lip to stop any further lewd thoughts.

"how has she been running without me?" ace crosses his arms and stands next to zach as they both look at me.

"she was torn apart but then came back full force and started a run as soon as she got here. she was much more ruthless than you, she had six men tied to the top of my vehicle, tortured them for information and then shot them off a cliff." he explains, i raise an eyebrow, "she carried out runs and takeovers that gained us about 50 more members which she tested their loyalty.. very thoroughly.." he says, ace looks down at me slightly amused, he leans down to my ear.

"looks like kitten is getting rewarded tonight," he says, standing back up,

"that's good, anything else i need to know before i head out?" zach shakes his head before his eyes light up.

"she's gotten better at controlling herself." with that i walk away and go check the resupply. after taking note of what we have, i walk back over to the boys who were talking amongst themselves. ace looks back and then winks at me. i walk off acting like i don't see it too tease him. as i enter his office, i sit down at the chair and add the update on the supplies we have,

"onward and upward." i say remembering a quote from Astro Boy.

"it looks good raven, you've really outshone me." ace says, his breath trickling down my neck. he starts kissing and nibbling on my neck but i pretend not to take interest and continue talking.

"well, you were gone and the boys were sitting around cleaning guns when i got back, so i had to ah.." he bites my neck really hard, making my eyes shut and bite my bottom lip.

"ace..." i force myself to say his name,

"hm?"

"wait." with that, he pulls away and looks at me confused. i stand up and kiss his cheek before walking out.

disclaimer: if any sexual orientation disturbs you, do not read any further.

i park ace's car in his garage and get out quickly, running away.

"raven!" he yells after me, i turn and see he is damn near behind me, i run faster and turn a corner, he grabs me and pins me against the wall, picking me up by my thighs, standing between my legs. i take a deep breath from the fast movement from my boyfriend. without warning, he removes my back from the wall and starts walking upstairs. he puts me down and looks at me firmly. i look at him back the same way.

"you're very frustrating," he says, stepping closer to me i look up at him,

"you are too."

"right. um im sorry for calling you out on your psychopathy on our last mission, it was w-" i cut him off my pressing my lips against his.

"god i've missed those lips of yours.." he groans before smashing his lips into mine. the kiss was hungry like he was making up for the lost time. he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. one of his hands leave my waist and locks in my hair, deepening our kiss. he starts walking until my knees hit the bed, ace's arms break my fall. his tongue wipes across my bottom lip, i deny access and he angrily grunts, pulling away. i pant and look at ace, his face dark with lust in his eyes. i pull my eyes away and run my hands from his shoulders down to his chest to his stomach, resting right above his pants.

i pull his shirt up slowly, running my hands down his toned chest painfully slowly.

"raven." i ignore him calling my name and continue my adventure down the body i missed so much. i lean forward and kiss his collarbone. he rolls his head, taking pleasure from my actions, he reaches for my waist and pulls my shirt over my head, throwing it somewhere in the room, he looks down at my chest before kissing my chest. he kisses up my chest and my neck, going back to my lips. his hands work around my body and unclip my bra. throwing it quickly then going down to suck on my nipples really hard.

"ace.." i moan in his ear, he makes a subtle change and i smirk then pull his hair to face me. i look down and see the tent in his pants. i giggle and start to open the button on his pants, then zips it down, he pulls them down and once again kicks them somewhere in the room.

he lays me on my back before pulling my pants off. he removes our underwear before i kneel down and wrap my lips around his head. he shutters as i bob my head back and forth, taking in his dick quickly. he starts jerking his hips forward, hitting the back of my throat.

he pulls my head from around his dick and pushes me up on the bed. he sits between my legs and runs his head along my opening. he slides in a little before rolling his eyes back.

"fuck ive missed this..." he says before sliding in me all the way, i close my eyes from the slight pain. he notices and waits a little. i give him a nonverbal signal and he pulls all the way out before ramming back in. i wrap my legs around his waist as he rolls his hips into me, hitting my g-spot.

"harder.. faster.." i moan and ace follows my command and goes on his own accord, slamming into me hard and fast repeatedly. i close my eyes as he kisses my neck and plays forcefully with my nipples. i let a loud moan slip through my lips.

ace pulls of me and looks at me,

"face down ass up." i listen to him and lift my ass, his hands rub my ass then his finger plays with my clit as he slowly slides in my vagina again. his hand grip my waist as i grind against his waist. he pulls me back as he thrusts forward. soon his thrusts start to get sloppy but hard all the same.

"i'm gonna cum." he says and keeps going faster knots form in my stomach and i start to tighten around ace.

"go ahead." i say, he stops for a second before drilling me into the mattress. i cum and he follows soon after, his dick rhythmically pumping out warm semen into my womb.

"i missed you." he says pulling out of me. i nod, out of breath.

"hey do you want kids?"