02

|3rd person|

the kidnapper, justin puts her in the back seat of the car.

"no witnesses?" another guy that goes by the name of tyler asks justin.

"no witnesses." justin confirms. they drive off to their safe house.

╰☆╮

the boss, also knows as ace compton waits impatiently for his pawns to bring back what he wants.

raven is brought in by the two, justin and tyler holding either one of her arms firmly, justin might leave a bruise on her flawless skin.

"boss, we have what you requested." he looks up from his knuckles that are bruised.

|ace|

i stand up from my desk and peer down at the beautiful specimen before me.

"remove the blindfold." i command, my deep voice bouncing off the wall. she shudders and i smirk

this is going to be fun.

"what do you-" they remove the blindfold and she sees my tall figure. "oh.." my smirk slowly turns into a seductive smile.

she starts to wiggle and back up and justin's grip gets tighter, i throw him a cold glare.

"leave us." they walk out the door, it closing with a metal clink.

i lean down to her ear

"how are you?" she side eyes me, not responding

"in compliant are we?" i say. "your not like everyone.." i lick my lips,

"how so." her voice is soft and submissive.

"normally they scream, or say their parents is going to find them, but you haven't said a single word.. why is that?" i ask walking around her petite body. thoughts flash across my mind

dressed in lace, tied to my headboard. my lips running down her tanned body.

i snap out of my mind and draw my attention back to her.

"mom's six feet under; fathers an alcoholic." she says shortly. i look over her shoulder then turn her around quickly.

"your not afraid of me?" she takes a step closer,

"you haven't given me a reason to be..." she whispers.

"i like you.." i bite my lip. i push her backwards to sit on my desk, i go into the drawer and fish out a necklace, pure gold, with my initials on it.

"why is that going on me." she demands,

"i make the rules here, and i won't be talked down to by someone by the likes of you." i stand up

"ou aggression.. i like it." she says leaning forward, i take that opportunity to put the necklace around her neck.

"don't take it off, you will not like what happens to you."

i look down at her small plump lips and back up to her eyes, a grey purple.

"how has no one claimed you yet." i observe her body once more.

i look at the clock, 10:16.

"tyler."

"yeah boss?"

"take her home."