*09

"get in the car." i roll my eyes,

"what is it you w-"

"we found vincent." he cuts me off. my eyebrows perk up.

"where is he." my aura darkens, and he notices

"i'm taking you to him." he says slowly.

"floor it then!" i say and he smirks, and we speed up.

ace pulls over in a dark alley,

"come on." he tells me, i follow him.

"if we end up split up, we meet up here at 2200.

"yeh." i say and ace links his hip with mine as we walk down the street to an big house with music blasting.

"jesus. let's hope i don't get kidnapped again.." i mutter, eying ace. he smirks as he looks ahead

the door opens and we walk in, and up the stairs. some people that went to my school look at us, i pinch ace and he pins me agains the wall.

"what was that?"

"some people might've noticed me, we need to make this quick." he kisses my neck and pulls me along to a bedroom.

"yeah, this is his alright. i say angrily. ace looks down at me and stands behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"c'mon, he'll be up here in a bit."

|3rd person|

"vince-poo!" one of vincent's regular hoes call at him,

"what." he says facing her.

"your ex just walked upstairs with some guy. they're heading to a bedroom."

vincent smirks deviously.

"thank you sweetheart." he pats her head and walks upstairs.

vincent walks up to a bedroom and then the next and the one after, finally he comes to his door.

"she has the audacity to-" he opens the door and sees raven facing the opened window.

"your back for more 'eh?" he says walking towards his ex.

the door shuts behind him,

"what the fuck." vincent says, turning around to the door to see a shadow.

"i'm here to finish what you started." ace says.

"i'll call the cops to finish what you started here if you don't get out."

" you won't have a chance to." raven walks from the window

"haha what are you going to do about it?" ravens aura goes from passive to threatening. vincent steps back and looks at his ex. 

'this isnt the same girl i once knew..' he clasps his hands together and walks backward slowly. ace moves behind him and kicks him to the ground.

"nah, shut up nigga, move again ill beat the shit out of you." raven smirks evilly, "remember that shit?" vincent laughs, as he gets off his knees,

"your still on that? why'd you bring this guy? you wanna threes-" raven kicks him in the jaw before he finished his sentence.

"fuck." he stumbles back while touching his bloody lip. "you want me to do it again or somethin'?" raven loses it and hits him repeatedly, groin, ribs, chest, stomach, anywhere she can land a clean hit. vincent falls to the floor and backs up, she walks quickly to ace. he looks down at her as he watched her grab his silenced weapon. 

"woah woah woah woah woah r- raven!! think about th-" raven blacks out and shoots his shoulder, "ah- you bitch." he goes and tries to lift himself up, but she shoots his other arm. vincent falls to the ground, crying in agony. raven stands over him, and empties the remainder of the magazine into vincent calvinal.

ace stands there, behind her, shocked at her aggressiveness.

"babe." he calls, she ignores him and stares at vincents dead beaten body. "raven." he calls coldly, she snaps out of her trance and turns around to face him,

"gimme my gun." he says holding out his hand to her.

"youre gonna have to take it from me." she runs out the door, down the stairs and out the house, she turns around and sees an empty street.

"aww..." she stops walking and arms wrap around her shoulder

"you cant run from me baby."