The Party

Okay, my multimedia is a slideshow of everyone in the story. Please don't get confused over there, lol because i know i did. Sorry, dolls (: ---

Chris's POV

"You want to dance?" I asked Milan. "No, thank you." "Aw, come on, Milan." I smiled.

Milan and I caught eye contact for the very first time tonight, but she quickly broke it.

"It won't hurt you." I pulled Milan up. "But... I can't dance."

I stood behind her and held onto her hips. "Chris, I really can't dance."

My mouth opened slightly but I closed it, smirking. "Are you ready to go?" Her friend walked up.

"Uh, yeah. I'll see you later," Milan said to me. "Wait, you want to chill tomorrow?" "Sure. Just text me."

I walked over to Keeis and Mijo. "So, what's up with you and that girl?" "Nothing." "Cool." They nodded.

Someone tapped me so I turned around to see Braylen. "What's up?" She smiled.

"What's up?" I replied. "Uh, nothing. I seen you talking to that girl..."

"Oh, it's not like that. We just friends." "Hm, all right, Chris." She smiled, walking off.

I laughed, turning around. "She bad," Keeis stated. "Yeah, but she play too much. Tryin' to act all innocent."

"You crazy, but you better be getting with that Milan girl." Keeis shook his head.

"I got it."

Milan's POV

The door creaked a little as I opened it.

"Oh, gosh." I mumbled, noticing my mother's silhouette in the living room.

"You're right. Jenelle, you know I do not and will not tolerate sneaking out of my house." She scolded, flipping on the lights.

"Where have you been?" "A party."

"Jenelle, just... Go upstairs. We'll talk tomorrow morning." I made my way up the steps, shaking my head.

My phone vibrated as I flopped down on my bed. "Hello?"

"What's up?" Chris laughed. "Hey."

"Why do you sound so mad?" "Because I just got caught sneaking back in."

"Damn.. We still chillin' Monday, right?" He asked. "Um. I don't know."

"All right then.. Bye," he said. "Bye, Chris." I hung up.

"Who's Chris?" My mom opened my bedroom.door. "Chris as in Christina." I lied. If she found out I was seeing a boy that would be my ass.

"It better be.. Just to play on the safe side, hand it over." She held out her hand. I shoved the phone into her hand, then she closed my door.

---------------------------------------

"Goodmorning, Nelly." My dad smiled, biting into his sausage. "Morning, daddy." I waved, sitting down.

Teresa scoffed, sitting my plate in front of me. "Your Nelly has something to tell you."

"What?" He looked up. "I snuck out... For a party last night."

My dad shook his head, "That's... punishment for a week. Don't get in with the wrong crowd. Behave," he kissed my forehead then walked out.

"I have to go also. Do not bring anyone in this house, Jenelle." She walked out.

Minutes of boredom turned into hours and I was knocked out on my couch until a knock woke me up.

"Hold on," I mumbled, unlocking the door and opening it. There was Chris standing there with his hands in his pockets.