Chapt. 29

| Anthony |

"You dumbass! How are you going to invite her over then kiss her? That isn't what you were told to do. Damn, I knew I should've got Elijah to do that shit. You're so stupid, man!" He went on and on but I didn't even care anymore. Milan looked hella' good that night and I was horny. There is nothing wrong with me giving her a kiss.

From my knowledge Chris and her aren't a couple anymore and he isn't my homeboy anymore therefore I wasn't chasing after one of the homie's girl. Ty flipped my snapback off my head then stormed out of the house. This nigga had been tripping ever since I told him that Milan didn't let me know anything about Blaze. Blaze is cool in my book so I wasn't trying to be with them on this one.

Elijah and Slim burst out laughing. We all met through a few connections through Compton so I began chilling with them. Slim is just affiliating with us because Ty asked him to though, Elijah and I go back my sister being close to his girl, and I know Ty'juan through Elijah. They were turning red by now but nothing about this was funny. Ty can't be treating me like this just because I'm the youngest out all of them. I knew I should've kept my hormones under control that night but it's over with now. Ty walked back in and tossed me a phone.

"Call the bitch up and let her know you apologize. We need to bust a move because Blaze is getting better with this shit everyday. I want his money," Ty stated.

The door opened and Essence walked in. Her face was busted up and she looked pissed. "Oh, shit!" Elijah and Slim exclaimed in unison.

Ty stood up from the recliner. "The fuck? What happened?"

"Blaze," she mumbled.

| Chris |

"Chr-- Oh, my God!" Tay gasped, closing the door. I sighed, standing up from the bed. I started putting on my clothes and Milan followed. My heart was beating fast right now. What if that would've been my mama?

"No, stay right here and just wait," I said. She nodded, wrapping the covers around her frame.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs where Tay was sitting with an upset look on her face. She stood up from the sofa and sighed.

"I'm sorry I interrupted but I just needed to talk to you."

"It's cool. What's up?" I flopped down on the recliner. "He cheated on me again, Chris. I hate him so much. We were supposed to be at my birthday dinner but he cancelled. I called and some girl answers his phone. He lied for nothing," she cried.

I pulled her into my arms and rubbed her back while she let it out. Tay never really mentioned who her boyfriend was but I knew she was in a long-term relationship. Seeing her cry made me heated as hell then it came to mind that this is exactly how Milan felt when I was acting up with those other girls. Tay pulled away from my hold and stood up.

"Call me when you're done, OK?" "A'ight, stop crying. You're better than that," I informed her.

"Thank you, Chris." Tay gave me one last hug then left out.

Milan was shuffling around when I walked in. The lights were still off so I felt my way to her. My hand landed on Milan's back and she slightly jumped. The only light coming in was from the streetlight and moon so it was a struggle seeing her face.

Once I had a tight grasp on her I leaned in and started feeling up on her again. Milan gently pushed me away then walked over to the bed.

"I'm not sure about this, Chris. It doesn't feel right because I'm pregnant, you know?"

"Yeah, we can just chill, that cool?" "I have to go home soon though."

We got dressed then went back downstairs to watch a movie with one another. Even though making love sounded good I'd rather be right here.