Chapter 4

A/N: here is another chapter for you guys, I'm on a roll haha. Special thank you to izzyh1511 ;) and also a big shoutout to onlytheclassics for always helping out and giving your honest feedback and opinion!
WARNING: smut and angst?
WORDS: 4.7k

MARYLEBONE, LONDON, 1975

Queen had ended their recording sessions at Trident Studios by the end of the same week as Roger had ended things with Amy. She had only come to his place to collected some items that belonged to her but the two of them didn't talk. She just scrambled her things together with a painful silence, tears pricking in her eyes and her jaw clenched with anger. He hadn't seen her ever since.

So far it had been two weeks since the last time he saw Sarah as well. The band had several gigs to promote some songs of their new album Sheer Heart Attack around the U.K., and as per usual, there were groupies waiting at Roger's dressing room door. But not Sarah. He was afraid he had screwed things up when he had told her to leave so roughly. However, Debbie and Lisa showed up at his room, and he let them in, one by one or both of them at the same time. But it wasn't the same way it was before. Or maybe it was. And that was what confused him. Debbie and Lisa were just there to satisfy his needs, his sexual needs. They were always up for a quicky in the restroom, on the leather sofa in his dressing room and they would always go down on him before or after a show when he didn't have much time. Just sex. No strings attached. And it was the same with Sarah. At least, it used to be. He had been neglecting Deb and Lisa for the past two months when he only went to see Sarah. Even going to her apartment, something he only did with her. He would go to her to get things off his chest. Or just to talk about random stuff, just for the sake of social interaction. By the lack of interaction by his, at the time, girlfriend. Genuine interaction.

Now his world had turned completely upside down again. He hadn't seen Sarah in a long time and only had been seeing Debbie and Lisa. And, as mentioned before, it was just pure satisfaction with them. Just like with Sarah. Or he thought so. But as he started to hook up with the other groupies again he realised it wasn't the same way as it was with Sarah. He just thought he started sleeping around with her more because she was just really good and she knew exactly what he liked and how he liked it. But maybe that wasn't all of it.

It currently was a Saturday night, and the four band members found themselves at an afterparty after a successful show. They were at a very extravagant house in Marylebone. The party was chaotic, there was loud music, food, drinks and loads of people (mostly drunk). Queen was known for its wild after parties. Freddie mostly decided who were on the guest list. Musicians, roadies, producers, groupies and just the most extraordinarily people were always to be found at those parties.

Roger had quite a bit to drink already and was now downing a bottle of Moët with Debbie. Lisa wasn't there tonight but she had brought some new girls with her. And Roger seemed to like them. They were young, pretty, tall, sexy. Especially one in particular. She had strawberry blonde hair and was probably the youngest. Roger guessed she must be around 19. Considering he was 25 years old himself, he didn't think it was too bad.