Chapter 14

A/N: This is probably the most random chapter I've ever written so sorry about that. It's just a little transition chapter I guess?? also, everyone seemed to be very excited about the special guest appearance so I hope I won't let you down! Oh, it changed from one guest into two guests as well ;)
WARNING: some light smut at the end
WORDS: 3.5 k +

SPECIAL GUESTS

SPECIAL GUESTS

Taron Egerton as Elton John

Richard Madden as John Reid

LONDON, 1 MAY, 1975

The four band members of Queen and their girlfriends all went to a Mott The Hoople gig tonight. Afterwards there of course was an after party which they all decided to go to. It was held at a big and glamorous house in Chelsea. Honestly, the eight of them had no idea who it belonged to.

"I am going to be the only one in here who is not smoking nor drinking. Don't you think people are going to notice?" Sarah asked her boyfriend as he firmly held her hand and led her inside.
"Everyone is too busy minding their own business anyways. Or they're too drunk to notice." Roger assured her.

It was crowded, wild. Everyone was drinking, eating fancy canapés, using drugs, rocking out to loud music. People were wearing the most extraordinary outfits, or barely any clothing at all. Yes, this definitely was the rock 'n' roll scene they were used to. The scene where Sarah met Roger for the first time even. It seemed like a completely different life to her now. She even enjoyed going to parties like this, getting wasted, high, hooking up with rock stars. But now she preferred to be home with Roger and be cuddled up on the sofa and listening to The Beatles.