Chapter 15

A/N: I planned on writing one last cute chapter before they are going to Ridge Farm in the next. I don't know why this turned out the way it did but I hope you like it still! Kinda wanted to delete it... I'm sorry if it's bad!
WARNING: language, angst, drama, shit is getting real in this chapter. And some smut. What else is new.
WORDS: 4.1k +

1k +

KENSINGTON, LONDON, MAY 12, 1975

"You're awake?" Roger croaked in his morning voice as he had one arm wrapped around his girlfriend. The morning sun was shining through the curtains, giving the bedroom an orange glow.
"No." Sarah mumbled back. Roger couldn't help but snigger a little.
"How are ya feelin'?" He asked raucously. It had been a rough night for Sarah. She had a massive heartburn and spend half of the night vomiting. Around 5:30 in the morning she had finally dozed off.
"Sick..." she replied. "And my boobs are killing me." Sarah sighed. "That's a sentence I never though I'd say, though." She chuckled a little.

"At least you got some sleep." The drummer said as he ran his fingers over her shoulder and side. "Maybe we should take a shower. Go get some fresh air later. The weather is suppose to be nice today." He yawned.
"I don't know," Sarah replied. "I don't want to get up." She sounded down. Not something that Roger was used to. Most of the time she was happy and bubbly.
"It's okay, we can just stay in bed a little longer if you want." He replied and kissed her shoulder blade.
"I don't know what I want." She gulped and a tear escaped her eye. The blonde girl bit down her perfect pink lip to stop herself from crying but it didn't work.
"Are you crying?" Roger asked dumbfounded and propped himself up on his elbow. "Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" His voice became more high pitched.
"I don't know." She let out a shaky breath and chocked on some tears.
"Oh, baby, don't cry," Roger said and pulled her as close to his body as possible. "It's going to be okay." He cooed as he pressed long kisses against the back of her head, into her soft, blonde hair.
"You keep saying that." She sobbed. "You keep saying it's going to be fine but it's not!" She frantically shook her head.
"Don't be ridiculous!" Roger said and turned her around so he could look at her face. "Don't say such things." He dried her tears with his thumbs. The cold metal of his rings against her cheek. Sarah didn't say anything but just kept crying instead. He pulled her flush against his chest and held her tightly, rubbing her back to try to comfort her. Roger really couldn't stand seeing her like this. And even though he was frightened as well, he couldn't just admit that. He had to stay strong; for her.