Chapter 22

A/N: this chapter consist out of snippets mainly as well. But a lot of you liked the previous chapter so I hope you like this too. There's quite a lot going on. I don't go into detail with everything cause I wanted to focus on the most important things since we are about to wrap this story up. There's also a special guest in this chapter, even tho he isn't in it a lot. But I promise this won't be the last of him. Anyway, I hope you all like it!
WARNING: S M U T, angst, language
WORDS: 8.2k (oops)

2k (oops)

SPECIAL GUEST

SPECIAL GUEST

Taron Egerton as Elton John

KENSINGTON, LONDON, OCTOBER 16, 1975

It was early in the morning. It was one of those very rare mornings where Roger was awake before Sarah.
"Morning, sleeping beauty." He mumbled in his morning voice as he kissed the back of her head as he spooned her.
"Hmm.." Was all Sarah replied with, still asleep. Roger chuckled in response and placed another kiss on her head. She let out another groan and slowly started to wake up, blinking a few times before looking at him with sleepy eyes. "'Time's it?"
"Almost seven." He replied and stroked her soft, blonde hair
"Why are you up?" She mumbled confused, closing her eyes again.
"I just woke up from a dream... about you." Roger said.
"Do I even want to know?" She asked, still keeping her eyes closed.
"It wasn't raunchy or anything." He answered. "Not this time." He added with a smirk.
"Rog." She said and made a face.
"No, it was cute. I came home and you had turned the guest room into a nursery. Everything was pink. Everything. The walls, carpet, crib, every single thing." He laughed.
"Sounds like something I'd do, though." Sarah replied with a chuckle.