The Dilemma

As me and Raven walked back down the cycle track we couldn't stop talking about You Me At Six and Black Veil Brides and how perfect they were, how they had all changed so much since they had first started out, after a long walk to the train station and an even longer talk about BVB and YMAS.

We waited for the train to arrive , as we stepped on the train it wasn't exactly what you call packed, but it was better like that we sat talking about too many things to remember. We waited for the ticket man to come to us so we could get our tickets we asked for a return and paid the man 95p.

We walked off the train and headed in to the town, where we walked straight down to HMV , that was the main reason that i wanted to go to Lancaster , i wanted to get myself the You Me At Six CD's . When we got into HMV we went straight to the posters , I looked through them all until i saw the one i wanted to see ,the You Me At Six one they all looked so offt and gorgeous to good looking for words, Raven was looking at the one of BVB and that's when we both said what  we so desperately needed to say.

All i heard Raven say was "i wonder if Andy has a big dick"

"I dunno probs i replied" And then i came out with "oohhh I wunt mind a bit of Dan Flint "

That's when we heard the voices "well Andy Does have a big dick just to let you know"

Then another sexy voice escaped from another mouth saying "everyone wants a bit of Dan dont they"

We turned around our mouths dropped , this wasn't real two of the most sexiest , fittest men wern't standing right in front of me and Raven, HMV must of been playing a trick on us , it was Just a projector projecting the image of these perfect men.

But it was real, me and Raven just looked at each other , smiling like idiots , we looked back at Andy and Dan who were just stood there being all perfect and sexy in their own way.

Then casually out of the blue Dan piped up with "do you two want to get a Starbucks with me and Andy "

 We didn't even have to think twice to just let out a girlish "yes".

So the four of us all walked out of HMV just casually, we headed over to Starbucks and the boys let us order first and said that they would pay for us what gents i thought. Me and Raven waited outside for them, a few minutes later they came out and gave us our drinks we said thank you , they just said no problem we can't let two good looking girls die of thirst now can we , me and Raven just smiled.

We walked down the street, me and Dan having our own little conversation while Raven and Andy had their own little conversation to , I asked where the rest of the band was.

 He said "their all having a day in with their girlfriends and i carn't really do that coz i don't have a girlfriend to do that with".

Then i overheard Ravens and Andy's conversation that the reason why Andy was out with Dan was because all the lads were hungover and that he really liked watching YMAS at Download so they all hung out together and got each others numbers , and that he thought that today would be a good day for him and Dan to hang out together as they had nothing better to do with their time.Then Raven Started to go on about how she had been to see You Me At Six and Black Veil Brides that year and they were both amazing.