Rebel Yell

Hey people , please could you comment and tell me what you think so far, thanksxxx

Kasie's P.O.V

I can't believe that i am stood in the middle of a cafe in an airport getting asked if I'm was in love with Dan Flint , while all eyes were on us. I did the only thing that i could do , i shouted out a random thing.

"PENIS"  I yelled throwing my hands in the air and running like a mother fucker , i ran like there was no tomorrow , i looked behind me to see Dan and Pete running after me , my pace picked up only for me to smash it to a wall.

"Ahhhh you mother fucking A-hole" I sat on the floor rubbing the bit of my head that i had made contact with the white stone wall.

Suddenly i felt a pair of strong , muscly arms wrap themselves around my waist hoisting me up off the carpeted floor.

The rest of the band and Raven had followed them , also including half of the cafe , nosey bastards but to be fair i would be exactly the same , can't help but watch a bit of live drama. I quickly pushed myself away from Dan and backed up against the wall as much as i could.

"See this proves that she has no feelings towards you!" Pete snarled at Dan

Dan glared at Pete , warning him with his eye's to shut up or else he would be on the floor begging for mercy.

"No , she's confused ok , she got put on the spot you dick" Dan pointed out

They carried on spewing hurtful comments at one another.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I screamed at both of them , they suddenly stopped yelling at one another and turned to face me.

"Neither of you know what I'm thinking , or how i feel I'm not even sure i know ok"

"Kas-" Pete began to say

"Pete , don't ok just shut up and let me speak" He nodded his head showing me that he understood.

" Pete i think that you are an amazing guy and your such a laugh , we've had loads of great times together but i don't love you or feel any kind of errrm , i don't feel romantically involved with you and never will ok"

"But kasie we can make this work" Pete basically pleaded

"No we can't Pete , Dan from he bottom of my heart i do love you so much and you know that , you were the first boy i ever really loved and you will always be the one i love but i can't be with you , if i was i would be hurting to many people. I know that they all say that you can be selfish when it come to love , but i've already been to selfish" I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

Dan walked up to me i could see the tears rimming his reddening eyes , he placed his hands at either side of my face.

"Kasie i can't lose you , i can't if i don't have you then i don't have a life , i need you , i don't care what other people say they can all fuck off your the only person's opinion i care about , and I'm not just gonna let you walk away from this , from me you know as well as i do that we are meant to be together"

I gripped on to Dan's dark blue buttoned shirt , letting my salt filled tears stain the shoulders of it. I too couldn't lose Dan , i did need him no matter how much i tried to convince myself i didn't.

"I love you Dan" I sobbed in to his chest

"I love you to Kasie" he brought me closer to his body only for us to hear people applauding and cheering at us.

I looked up to Dan and started laughing , "Seems like are life has turned in to a new soap opera" Dan chuckled.

"Yeah , it's because we are just soooooo interesting"