Chapter One -Shocking

"MOM!" I shriek as I eye the scary cockroach that's smiling cynically back at me ontop of my toothbrush.

Eww! That is so gross.

I am never going to brush my teeth in this bathroom until there's a breathing cockroach inside it.

Suddenly a frantic mom arrives in a floor length gown at my bathroom. Looking usually gorgeous at 5 in the morning.

Ofcourse, she's probably the only person who wears a designer dress at this ungodly hour.

"Honey, what is it?" She asks me with wide eyes and I point at the disgusting creature that's been causing my distress.

When she sees the cockroach, she screams and calls for dad and in a matter of seconds he materializes and asks us about what's going.

Me and my mom both point at it and when dad sees the cockroach, he shakes his head and approaches the awful creature.

Oh no!

He picks up one of my bathroom slippers and in a swift movement, crushes the disgusting bug.

"Eww" Me and mom complain as dad throws the crushed corpse into the trash bin.

"You girls are so immature" He rolls his eyes at us as he comes closer smiling towards me.

"You're not getting any hugs from me daddy, you just touched a cockroach" I move away from him and stick my tongue out. He does the puppy eyes and I just shrug.

He suddenly attacks mom and she screams in terror.

"Charlos! STOP IT!" She shouts and we all laugh. My heart swells, I loved these moments. I don't get to have them all the time because mom and dad are so busy.

"I can't have cockroach goo all over this dress, I have a shoot" Mom explains as she kisses daddy on the cheek as he puts her down on her feet.

"Want me to take it off?" My dad suddenly asks and they both smirk with knowing looks.

GROSS!

"EWW! GET OUT! You two are disgustingly old!" I shout. Oh mah Gawsh, mental image....

These two are too sweet and too old, but they're pretty good looking. Afterall, they are the Philippines' Celebrity Power Couple.

They laugh and exit out of my room.

-*-

"Charlene!" A familiar voice shouts from the school hallway. Before I knew it, A mop of red hair comes crashing towards me and engulfs me in a hug.

"Anna!" I shout as I hug my bestfriend back.

"I missed you so much girl! Wow, did you lose weight?" She asks me and I just roll my eyes at her.

"I missed you too, and no. If anything I gained a few pounds. Summer was fattening" I giggle.

"Oh look girls, it's the pig and the stick"

Stephanie

Her high pitch voice makes my blood boil.

I fake a smike and face the fake bitch and her crowd of skanks infront of me.

"Hi bitch, I'd say I missed you, but I don't so yeah" I answer her in a sweet tone.

"The feeling is mutual porky" She smirks and with a snap of her fingers , she walks away with her skanky parade.

"Gawd, I hate her" Anna mutters beside me and I nod in agreement.

"Come on, let's get to Homeroom"

-*-

Me and Anna were seated at the back of the classroom and talking about our Summer when suddenly Sr. Ramon, our physics teacher and adviser, enters the class.

The once loud and chattery crowd entered into a mode of silence and stood up out of their chairs. Sr. Ramon was freaky scary.

"Good Morning section A" He says in his intimidating scratchy high pitched voice while narrowing his eyes at us.

Gulp

"Good Morning Sir" We all reply and he nods his head and we all sit back on our chairs.

"Stand up!" He booms and we all do what he says.

"I prepared you a sitting arrangement" He brings out a piece of bond paper from his envelope and one by one, calls us out and instructs us to our chairs.

I'm still seated next to Anna on the front row and we smile at each other.

"Ms. Dominguez, exchange places with Mr. Garbosa" Oh no! Anna!

I frown and look up to Anna, who's picked up her things to move to a seat at the middle row. She shrugs and frowns.

Ugh...

I look to my right and my eyes widen in surprise.

Oh mah Gawsh, Greek God alert!

He has coppery brown hair, tan skin, nice built and shiny brown-green eyes.

Wow.

Suddenly he clears his throat and I snap out of my daze.

"Staring is rude" He murmurs and I melt at the velvety sound of his voice.

Oh dear Lord.

"Uhm... you okay?" He asks as he waves his hand infront of my face.

I blush and avert my gaze away from him.

"Sorry" I murmur and he just chuckles beside me.

"Joshua" He holds out his hand to me and I just stare at it.

Is this really happening?

Shake his hand you idiot! My subconciousness shouts at me and I smile at him.

"Charlene" I shake his hand and a bolt of electricity travels through me making me gasp.

What the hell was that?

I think he felt it too cause he withdrew his hands with wide eyes. He looks... shocked.

It's just an electric charge you idiot...

Shut up subconciousness!

♡ Author's Note ♡

Hey guys! I'm back with a new book! So, how are you guys? How's it goin? ;)

Haha anyway, I don't have any legitimate reason for making a new story. I JUST FEEL LIKE IT!

So whatya think?

If you liked it please vote and comment and ofcourse keep on reading!

-Cayenne